Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65763 times)

User was banned for this post
badspot deserves a nobel peace prize for this

These guns suck harder than the girls sucking my bloody cummy torn up boner in a hotdog bun

User was banned for this post
did badspot hack in your account lol

epic bump.......//./..
would it be possible to make a pref to enable infinite reserves

epic bump.......//./..
the memory leak schmoke

epic bump.......//./..
Shouldn't be too difficult... though I'm in the middle of a big update right now so it'll be a while before it can be added

Temporary but undesirable fix: Open ammoMagazines2.cs (ammoMagazines.cs?) and find function RWepMagazine_handleReload(%this, %player, %slot). You should see this block of code:

Code: [Select]

if(!isObject(%player.client))
{
%player.R_Ammo[%this.R_InheritImage.R_AmmoName] = %this.R_InheritImage.R_magSize;
%player.mountImage(%this.R_InheritImage, 0);
return;
}

Just change this to
Code: [Select]

if(true)
{
%player.R_Ammo[%this.R_InheritImage.R_AmmoName] = %this.R_InheritImage.R_magSize;
%player.mountImage(%this.R_InheritImage, 0);
return;
}
That will probably work. It's how bots handle reloading so they don't have to worry about magazines.

worked for everything that uses magazines, any idea how to give shotguns, snipers and the revolver infinite reserves as well?

Hmmmmm. Try removing line 34 in ammoReserve.cs -
%player.R_AmmoReserve[RWepReserve_GetReserveAmmoName(%this, %player)]--;

Went ahead and removed the Mateo folder

Now when do i get to spin the revolver just like in sweps so i can be epic and swagger without being directly related to a piece of loving stuff gun pack
EDIT : have you fixed that bug that makes your character spin when you decide to shoot when riding a vehicle i swear it does that
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 12:41:11 PM by Lapis the Floran »