Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65690 times)

how does the blast rifle compare to the anti-materiel rifle? is it just a direct upgrade? is it worse in any aspect?

how does the blast rifle compare to the anti-materiel rifle? is it just a direct upgrade? is it worse in any aspect?
i believe both deal the same amount of damage but anti-mat deals 200, blast deals 400 (although damage seems to be capped to 100 because blockland??)
anti materiel is a single shot rifle with a pretty slow reload
it can be used while moving
the blast rifle is a bolt action rifle with a 4(?) round mag
it can not be used while moving and requires the user to deploy the bipod
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 02:05:23 PM by adel »

i believe both deal the same amount of damage but anti-mat deals 200, blast deals 400 (although damage seems to be capped to 100 because blockland??)
anti materiel is a single shot rifle with a pretty slow reload
it can be used while moving
the blast rifle is a bolt action rifle with a 4(?) round mag
it can not be used while moving and requires the user to deploy the bipod
do they both have the same range and accuracy?

Fires a significantly more powerful cartridge + mag fed. it has more range and less bullet drop. it's more unwieldy, it can only be shot from bipod and has more visual recoil which makes followup shots harder. you can also carry more rounds for the AM rifle Oops, I lied, fixed for next update

(although damage seems to be capped to 100 because blockland??)
Damage to vehicles is uncapped (this would be the original purpose of the rifles anyway)

Mortars please
Have plans for this as well. Was actually planning to have it in this update but it probably wont make it lol
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 02:41:09 PM by Crook »

good job. wish the big man was here to appreciate it....

is this too abrasive

i could see it being pretty distracting in the center of the screen like that, maybe make it temporarily replace the ammo counter or move it to the right

holy based
is this too abrasive

try putting it underneath crosshair (idk how many <br>s you can fit into center print but it should work)

it takes about 5 <br>'s without a font change, but if you do a font change you can probably get it lower with less characters (like a big impact font)

that said go too low and it'll cut off at some point, the centerprint box gui is only so big

yes......... YEs.......

that is some based sights, how the hell u pullin it off

Might actually have to throw that out because of how loving dogstuff the state machine is. It's not humanly possible to overstate how much the blockland image state machine loving sucks diseased dog stuff. 90% of the troubleshooting in this pack thus far has been tard wrangling this pathetic excuse for a system. I don't know how anyone that was involved with this stuff sleeps at night. I'm seriously considering splitting the RPG-7 into like 32 different datablocks to combat this