Rallypack Weapons [WIP]

Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65754 times)

is there gonna be some kinda tool for admin to get the length and angle between 2 spots? i might try my hand at making a map for this but i don't want to have to guess and check to list all the morter distances
findClientByName(player).player.getPosition(); for both spots

Then do some easy maths to figure distance and angle between the two.

is there gonna be some kinda tool for admin to get the length and angle between 2 spots? i might try my hand at making a map for this but i don't want to have to guess and check to list all the morter distances
a useful tool is /getTransform, which will give you the coordinates of an object like a brick, use that to get the coordinates of the mortar and the impact area

To get the distance:
echo( vectorDist("<coordinates A>", "<coordinates B>") * 2 );
in console should give you the distance in bricks

To get the azimuth:
%a = "<mortar coordinates>"; %b = "<target coordinates>"; %v1 = vectorNormalize(vectorSub(%b, %a)); echo(mRadToDeg(mACos(vectorDot(%v1, "0 1 0"))));
will give you the absolute angle between north and the vector to the impact point. This value is between 0 and 180 so if your target is west of the mortar position you will have to subtract this value from 360 to get the azimuth.

If you are a DISGUSTING evil hacker problem user you can use echo(serverConnection.getControlOb ject().getPosition()); to get your coordinates on any server

I am going to port the SWeps and Tier+Tactical 1 to work with Rallypack just to piss everyone off

I am going to port the SWeps and Tier+Tactical 1 to work with Rallypack just to piss everyone off
T+T? Based.
SWeps? Cringe

If you are a DISGUSTING evil hacker problem user you can use echo(serverConnection.getControlOb ject().getPosition()); to get your coordinates on any server
thanks, should be ez to do some simple cartesian to polar conversion

this weapon pack is forgetin awesome, I played with all the guns, tried all the mechanics, and watched the little recordings of the things that havent been released yet. i was genuinely impressed with some things ive never seen before and with some of the effects and handling of the weapons. I love the apparent care and amount of work that is going into this pack and i'm so happy that there are still modders working on cool ass projects like this. have no idea why people here want to attack and compare to other weapon packs and people. creating content is supposed to be constructive, tier tactical, sweps, rallypack, and any others are all have different use cases, strengths, and weaknesses. if you prefer to see a very specific type of gunplay in blockland and one of these appeals to you more thats great! thats why people make stuff they want and why there are options to pick from. sweps is nothing like this pack and thats good because i created sweps because its exactly what i wanted it to be, comparing it to this pack makes no sense. even though all of the addons in blockland overlap and borrow ideas from eachother; because ideas and concepts in general are transitive, they are still distinct and their own thing, and theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, infact thats called, variety. the weird faction/clique/us vs them stuff in blockland is so pathetic, i seldom play this game or look at forum and people are still so obsessed with hating me that its just surreal. please do something like make something in blockland or do something else because you aren't even hurting me or offending me, i simply dont care. if the only thing that bonds you with your friends is to hate something perhaps reconsider your outlook on life, you'll be far happier enjoying things and having a good time. anyway can't wait for more work and progress on this weapon pack, i think it's so cool (:

please don't, they're all their own weapon packs

Thank you, really appreciate your post. Despite our differences and all the manufactured competition, it's great to hear positive feedback from another add-on creator

I resent having gone after other weapon packs from time to time, sometimes it's just hard not to have a knee jerk reaction to the constant comparisons

I was just joshin dude this pack cums. tho I'm not fancied by iron sighting but what can I do

Lol I’m mostly talking about people in-game who pull up to my server to hurl actual abuse at me because my weapon pack killed their dog or something

The ATF came and shot my dog after downloading this pack. I want a refund.

this deployables system is actually loving insane. enables so much stuff like actually good “zombie defense” gamemodes and also a r6-esque small scale tdm

if only you made this stuff a few years back man...