Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 70270 times)

idea: make the playertype based weapons use an image for the weapon bit so you just reuse the same code/tripod but swap out the images mounted

It's not as much coding them as it is setting up all the weird datablock stuff and getting a functional dts

Speaking of which does anyone know why I just teleport into the floor when I dismount a mortar/hmg that has a roof above it

ill send u the default dismount code later. has to do with detecting stuff in the way

Yeah I was on Boomstick's server yesterday and people are still stuffting their diaper when I tell them the sniper is working as intended
The opfor sniper should work in the same room considering its just a loving mosin nagant with a scope on it lol

Edit:
Yeah I'll do this one day
Win!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 07:47:27 PM by Lapis the Floran »

Well it certainly can't do the same amount of damage if it's to be made an effective CQB gun

I finally got to try the pack and I love it, especially the revolver spinning.
The only weird thing I noticed is the 3 belt fed MGs loading a round when you charge the handle on the reload.
They wouldn't do that on the first round because they are open bolt belt feds, so when the bolt is moving to the rear it wouldn't pick up a bullet like that. The M2 though, would do that.

Gotcha. Thanks for the tip

add a single action army

why would it have to be hitscan u jackass? whats wrong? baby cant lead his shots?
wow, you truly are a master baiter

wow, you truly are a master baiter
im not baiting you im just laughing at you because you suck ass at games

that moment when you are bad at video games...

Well it certainly can't do the same amount of damage if it's to be made an effective CQB gun
Naw just make it like a marksman rifle but it reaches further and does a little bit more damage maybe

This is what happens when you try to make a good gun pack
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 12:55:45 AM by Lapis the Floran »

Rallypack will be on the CDN one day. One day. I'm sure of it. I think

im not baiting you im just laughing at you because you suck ass at games
lol ok i'll entertain you

what informed you of the idea of me sucking at games

lol ok i'll entertain you

what informed you of the idea of me sucking at games
i already said im not trying to bait you so stop responding u stuff ass player of games