Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65790 times)

i already said im not trying to bait you so stop responding u stuff ass player of games
lamof ok, sounds like someone's projecting

?? i was giving an idea to balance out the fact that hitscan rifles are op while also increasing realism and team strategy

Working on the projectile effect for fastprojectiles - new model/adding more animations to account for different projectile speeds, reducing the amount of visual lag/jitter
https://streamable.com/htrkjv
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 03:14:01 PM by Crook »

lamof ok, sounds like someone's projecting
???????????
look bro just tell me your kd in cod. if you cant even tell me that there is no point in even trying to defend yourself at this point

???????????
look bro just tell me your kd in cod. if you cant even tell me that there is no point in even trying to defend yourself at this point
lol i don't play cod handicap

lol i don't play cod handicap
ok... so you suck at games. no need to get so uppity about it

ok... so you suck at games. no need to get so uppity about it
lol ok buddy

your dismissive posting only proves how bad at video games you are

Mad,,, Cuz your.... bad
Bad... Cuz,.. your mad

handicaps complaining when someone suggests a realistic way to add skill to sniper, because then they can't point-and-click adventure to first place

handicaps complaining when someone suggests a realistic way to add skill to sniper, because then they can't point-and-click adventure to first place
no one is complaining were all just laughing at you desperately try to defend your gaming prowess (nonexistent)

how bout this, find some way to prove you dont suck at games and we can put this discussion to rest.

realistic way to add skill to sniper via making it hitscan??

do you realize leading shots is more difficult - and thus takes more skill - than hitscan? and that anything you suggest for hitscan to make it "less point and click" can be applied to projectiles/simulated projectiles as well?

realistic way to add skill to sniper via making it hitscan??

do you realize leading shots is more difficult - and thus takes more skill - than hitscan? and that anything you suggest for hitscan to make it "less point and click" can be applied to projectiles/simulated projectiles as well?
???

adding skill to hitscan snipers by not adding anything to complicate the process and instead letting people just click to win