Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65703 times)

was expecting another bushido styled weapons but left this thread feeling pleasantly surprised and a little nostalgic for gravity cat's militaristic stuff.

was expecting another bushido styled weapons but left this thread feeling pleasantly surprised and a little nostalgic for gravity cat's militaristic stuff.
Yeah but busido had a 50 bmg revolver in his pack. Does this have a 50 bmg revolver in this pack? Didnt think so

Yeah but busido had a 50 bmg revolver in his pack. Does this have a 50 bmg revolver in this pack? Didnt think so

probably did 10 damage on headshot

probably did 10 damage on headshot

Yeah...................... No

that is literally just a revolver friend also you cannot spin it or russian roulette it so suck on my snake quick

that is literally just a revolver friend also you cannot spin it or russian roulette it so suck on my snake quick
You say that you are BL_ID 1234 but you cant even remember bushidos scoped revolver? What the forget bro?

bushido made all his guns take 24 million bullets to kill and then only played with it on his own server so he could destroy Brazilian children with host ping advantage and everyone thought he was good at video games for it

locking this thread until i work on the pack again
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 11:49:24 PM by Crook »