Author Topic: Bridgit  (Read 24947 times)

Lol'd.
I think that would still count as a tool. Like the last one when you used a grenade.
A Blu-Ray DVD isn't a tool. A tool would be like a metal girder, or rope. Also I don't think grenade counts as a tool, it's a weapon.

Well I edited my other one.

Lol'd.
I think that would still count as a tool. Like the last one when you used a grenade.
A Blu-Ray DVD isn't a tool. A tool would be like a metal girder, or rope. Also I don't think grenade counts as a tool, it's a weapon.
I think he meant tools as something to use to get by. Like... for example... any item.
No tools.

Lol'd.
I think he meant tools as something to use to get by. Like... for example... any item.
No tools.

No, when I say tools, I mean anything specifically made to cross gaps/ build stuff in order to cross gaps.

Since bombs and DVD players aren't typically used to cross gaps than it doesn't count as a tool

So neither does my car :D

So neither does my car :D
Watch more action movies, your car is typically used to cross gaps >:O

I don't like the inconsistency of the rules.

Lol'd.
No tools.

No, when I say tools, I mean anything specifically made to cross gaps/ build stuff in order to cross gaps.

Since bombs and DVD players aren't typically used to cross gaps than it doesn't count as a tool
Does mine win then?  :cookieMonster:

Of course, I jump right into the lazers to get zapped higher.

Why don't you just F8 F7?