Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43728 times)

It was a joke because you people are over reacting you need to loving relax.

How about you go after the real spam Wow look at this spam no one made a drama topic about.

Imagine being mad about virtual bricks that look identical to other virtual bricks

It was a joke
Yes, it's a joke at the expense of the Blockland community for the entertainment of the Brickadia discord, AKA trolling/raiding.

As stupid as that topic is it's far less malicious than the Brickadia discord coordinating to troll the BLF

Wow look at this stuff, people have been using gallery for a loving cesspit of spam and degeneracy and you're worried about me posting lego builds in gallery.

STFU

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325545.0

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325615.0

But it's loving spam which is what you are against apparently.

You loving hypocrite.

That guy was literally having a public mental breakdown and threatening Self Delete and I was trying to talk him down out of it. Not that a troll/raider from Brickadia would understand

Also I haven't actually mentioned 'spamming gallery', I've just been talking about the raiding/malicious behavior from the Brickadia community. Reading comprehension, dumbass. I will now however officially disavow spam, maybe the Brickadia moderators who are always online and getting on-top of drama in their discord should officially disavow trolling the Blockland community rather than being complicit with it.

bro I've been playing blockland since 2008 and now you calling me some traitor trash, it's a loving bootleg lego game at the end of the day

You act like this is some loving crusade against blockland, jesus christ bro

bro I've been playing blockland since 2008 and now you calling me some traitor trash, it's a loving bootleg lego game at the end of the day

"bootleg lego game at the end of the day"

it's more then that
I'm sad to see you led astray

You act like this is some loving crusade against blockland, jesus christ bro
What would you call organizing raids/trolling in the Brickadia discord lmfao? You're literally just floundering because you got caught.

If the Brickadia devs actually wanted to maintain a professional/amiable relationship with the Blockland community, people like you should be banned from their discord. Unfortunately it seems like they're okay with their userbase trolling here with no consequences.

What would you call organizing raids/trolling in the Brickadia discord lmfao?

You're clearly blowing this out of proportion, handicap.

All I did was put my lego build in gallery and then you handicaps came out of nowhere to flame it.

The people on the discord saw this and are wondering why you people are loving over reacting in gallery like a bunch of loving apes.

This is not organized, this is not a raid. All they were doing was joking because you are freaking out over loving nothing.

I legit just wanted to show off my loving build.

there is no conspiracy to raid these forums