Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43569 times)

check the timestamp stupid, my topic was created before that discord comment

Party 1: Where should I post my Brickadia builds?
Party 2: You should post it on the Blockland forums to intentionally upset people for my amusement.
Party 1: Okay, I will post it to blockland, lol

false as forget

check the timestamps and you'll see my post came first

LOL either you or a Brickadia mod deleted your discord message to cover it up, that's pretty pathetic. Even if you weren't lying right now, admitting to trolling AFTER you trolled doesn't mean you didn't troll...? What are you even on about

You are literally never going to catch up to me bro. I am beating you at your own game. Just quit while I'm a triathlon ahead.

Didn't admit to loving stuff.

I made the topic first because I wanted to show off my lego build.

Take off the tin foil hat

Nuff' said. This chain of messages (before you deleted it to cover it up, indicating guilt) implies that you decided to continue to engage in this behavior to troll. Try a little harder for me K? This is getting boring.

You know, there's a solid 50% chance that Tony's only acting out because his newest trolling method failed or the fact that he's helplessly addicted to Crush-Crush on Steam. I don't know about you but I'd trust those odds, what say you and I flip a coin?

There is a 50-50 chance that all Brickadia users are trolls and are planning to raid the BLF. Personally, I don't like those odds.

I've seen more than enough nonsense from Lord Tony and other Brickadia players in this thread to believe those odds. Sorry for the grim outlook, but I'm simply not confident enough to flip my lucky quarter to get my answer.

Nuff' said. This chain of messages (before you deleted it to cover it up, indicating guilt) implies that you decided to continue to engage in this behavior to troll. Try a little harder for me K? This is getting boring.

I guess I need to get a lawyer for this kangaroo court.

Planr speakin' on my name because he's afraid of me... what can I say? I'm not surprised.

This actually just made me burst out laughing bruh... this guy has been making me laugh ever since I wiped the floor with him for defending child enthusiasm