Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43863 times)

imagine being mad over legos

imagine being mad over legos
Agreed. Who would do such a thing?

I'm actually so furious I strangled my dog to death last night. But even then I wasn't as mad as the Adult Swim shareholders when they found out some idiot greenlit Two and a half Tony's

So this is just some jealousy bullstuff, get over it.

Yeah that's pretty much exactly on the mark. Brickadians are jealous that Blockland has mod support so they keep sending people here to troll and raid

Who are you jealous of that's causing you to act so irrationally? Tell me his name and I'll take care of him. I have shooters on standby... It was Planr, wasn't it? Him and his foot and pregnancy special interest...

Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure my gmod youtube series has more views than Two and half Tony's

Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure my gmod youtube series has more views than Two and half Tony's

K well get on tv then and then we'll talk

K well get on tv then and then we'll talk
Alright but first I need you to donate to my gofundme so I can go brown nose the studio execs

Alright but first I need you to donate to my gofundme so I can go brown nose the studio execs

You seem to be holding a grudge for someone I don't even know.

Why are you so angry

Wait I just remembered I'm not poor. Nevermind

Bruce Taylor. Sorry man but Two and a half tony's just isn't working out

imagine being mad over one and a half tonys

If crook is Bruce Taylor, then I'm Jeon Jungkook from the Chinese rock band BTS!