Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43819 times)

Wait! Planr did what now? It only feels like yesterday he was gloating about one of my many Blockland forum accounts getting banned. How time flies!

Wait! Planr did what now?
Should I recall correctly... it was something about reading cartoon child research being a "God given right". Wow... that's actually pretty disgusting when I read it back like that.

wow I can't even show off a lego build you people are being friends.

It is perfectly fine to post your Brickadia screenshots in the Brickadia discord, I have absolutely no problem with that. But if you post them in #brs-gallery you need to post the .brs along with it. You forgot to do that last time. Because you have poor reading comprehension.

this is a kangaroo court and this is pretty damn toxic.

No wonder people don't want to participate in gallery anymore. forget you

Tony, you need to post the .brs in #brs-gallery. It says so clearly in the channel description. Please get on that ASAP.

you need to stop being so toxic it doesn't make anyone want to join these forums. m

If badspot doesn't want brickadia builds in gallery he would do something about it.

he has the final say, not you.

If defending this place from raiders/trolls (tony) and child enthusiasts (planr) makes me a toxic person... then I'll just have to carry that burden.

you're toxic for shooing people out of gallery when garbage exists on it that isnt my sht

you're toxic for shooing people out of gallery when garbage exists on it that isnt my sht
Don't think so lowly of yourself, Tony. I don't think your build is "sht" at all. I saw your build in the gallery and I thought it looked quite good. It would just look better and be far more impressive if it were built in Blockland.

Don't think so lowly of yourself, Tony. I don't think your build is "sht" at all. I saw your build in the gallery and I thought it looked quite good. It would just look better and be far more impressive if it were built in Blockland.

Uh it would look exactly the same in blockland

I will gladly continue shooting Brickadia raiders/trolls off of this forum if I have any power whatsoever to do so. They are the ones trolling, raiding and advertising all over the forums while us Blocklanders are trying to mod our modifiable game in peace.