Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43866 times)

you people did pretty much ruin my topic

You're the one talking about people raiding the forums. We've been on these forums for years. The only difference is that we were talking about a different brick building game and you got butt-hurt. You're taking jabs at Brickadia for no loving reason other than the bullstuff that you helped stir up. Pathetic.
Well that was pretty much just a non-sequitur entirely. They are literally discussing trolling the BLF in the Brickadia discord. I'm not sure how involved you are with Brickadia since you aren't even familiar with the roadmap but you should probably do a bit of research before you respond to me with "Pathetic" again.

you completely destroyed my wholesome topic

Well that was pretty much just a non-sequitur entirely. They are literally discussing trolling the BLF in the Brickadia discord. I'm not sure how involved you are with Brickadia since you aren't even familiar with the roadmap but you should probably do a bit of research before you respond to me with "Pathetic" again.
I for one HAVE seen the Brickadia roadmap. The next update is going to be an overhaul of the UI and expanded avatar customization.

you completely destroyed my wholesome topic
What?

In reality Weaver was the first person to respond arrogantly and provoke people for wanting to hang onto Blockland. Now he is acting like a victim after I categorically kiboshed every single one of his arguments.

The only thing you have succeeded in doing is making yourself look like a fool and an starfish. Congratulations.

Cope. I'm right. Again.

Can you post the flowchart that shows which power words beat which

yikes
So do you have nothing else to add? If not please just leave my thread already. You have proven time and time again that you are unwanted on this forum.

I will give credit where it is due. I have leagues more respect for the people who responded to me in this thread as opposed to bitching about me silently in discord, as well as the pathetic fence-sitters, of which I expect more of to show up eventually.

I am Kidalex's secretary. I am posting on his behalf because he is currently recovering from a mids overdose.
The only thing you have succeeded in doing is making yourself look like a fool and an starfish. Congratulations.
This is a terrible post. You keep being proven wrong time and time again. You are nothing but a lowly troll. Disgusting.

So do you have nothing else to add? If not please just leave my thread already. You have proven time and time again that you are unwanted on this forum.

you created a thread about me and expect me to leave.