Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 43962 times)

Place your bets. I'm wagering at-least one synonym for poop.

Let me try to sum this up for anyone new to the thread.

Pageloss

They're decent builds Tony, but this is the Blockland forums. Therefore, the gallery is for posting builds made in Blockland.

Why not just share the builds in the Brickadia discord? Isn't there a channel for that? If not, aren't they working on getting their own forum anyway? There really is no reason to do this other than to troll.

Place your bets. I'm wagering at-least one synonym for poop.
lol

the cohort stuff was put in gallerhy and no one cared

the cohort stuff was put in gallerhy and no one cared
That's not true. People love that build.

The end the posts were locked

Those topics were locked a couple hours ago. The show must go on.

Get off his topic. You should be banned for this.

Im not the person that is going to be banned because the post would not have existed if tony was not told to post his brickadia builds in the blockland gallery dumbass

I can't believe I'm not allowed to post about legos

I can't believe I'm not allowed to post about legos
I can't believe you're still posting at all

woooooooooo
show em who's boss tony

man it is hard to tell which party will run out of steam first

I can't believe you're still posting at all

I'm standing my ground

cant we just talk about loving legos here

Damn I can't even keep up with what stuff has been happening in this thread, as caused by Lord Tony attempting to spam hell into the thread with a domino effect.
I expected something like this to happen, but not on this level though. I don't even know what to expect of the Brickadia community at this point!
I would assume the Brickheads would at some point attempt to yet again slander the Blockland Forums with more Brickadia screenshots, instead of screenshots for the game...
Blockland
which is a non-linear sandbox game with no set goals, giving players the freedom to design and construct elaborate structures.
Styled as a tiny mini-figure, players can build inside of the virtual world using bricks reminiscent of toy blocks!