Key Compromise

Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 47363 times)

I want to make it abundantly clear that you should never associate with these people ever again.
And by "these people" I am of course referring to John Kost and his little clique of discord buddies, not this community.

the next person to respond to this motherforgeter like he's serious is getting lit up with 10mm auto. it's like none of you have ever interacted with torin before on this account. or haven't seen his name, or haven't noticed the typing habits he's decided to adopt. they don't even have any proof of this bullstuff and you clowns are going on ahead with it like Celau/Eon/Bladerunner/Whatever The forget admitted it himself

god i want to bash your skull in. how can you be this oblivious to how obviously torin is stuffposting
the next person to respond to this motherforgeter like he's serious is getting lit up with 10mm auto. it's like none of you have ever interacted with torin before on this account. or haven't seen his name, or haven't noticed the typing habits he's decided to adopt. they don't even have any proof of this bullstuff and you clowns are going on ahead with it like Celau/Eon/Bladerunner/Whatever The forget admitted it himself
Okay handicap

I have absolutely no loving clue who's side you're on or what you're attempting to say Unova but I am 100% telling the truth here. I don't care if nobody believes me or all of these posts get drowned in a sea of noise but if at least one person reads this and realizes to stay away from these people I am content.
This is a friend group that gets enjoyment from sloppily trolling people online and getting drunk from their parents liquor alone. Do not trust any of these people.

Also as I have already said, John has more keys that he has yet to post. Expect more to come from this soon.

i was gonna make a post on how i said j was going to side with torin even though he hates my guts because of the run ins i have had with celahs friends (aebaad) and the evidence he has provided but Lol my.phone loving dies and i come back to 4 new posts 4:30 in the morning

I mean if you've kept tracked of what Celau has done in the past, this isnt unordinary for him

Expect more to come from this soon.
if you're not lying then tell his punk ass to hurry up and drop the pastebin

The only people that are stupid enough to try and troll this other than celau and his cronies don't have anyone around that would be able to pull it off.
Plus he admitted to it, but I wouldn't say that incriminates him for sure. Bobzilla said he did it but the handicap just wants attention so I doubt he did it either.

The only people that are stupid enough to try and troll this other than celau and his cronies don't have anyone around that would be able to pull it off.
Plus he admitted to it,
can you post a screencap please it would be really helpful and help your argument that celau did this

also identify yourself. you haven't posted since 2014 and the first thing you post in 6 years is pointing fingers at celau, someone you've never met. you also haven't played since 2014 either

Have any more keys leaked or has it kinda stopped at those initial 100?

Has anyone got their keys returned to them yet, or what's the news for those affected by the leaks?

Sincerely don’t believe it’s Celau. Not sure where that list was obtained but a good third of it is old users most likely gotten from the CBM leak a few years back.

As for the more recently used accounts would venture that its a RCE that Celau isn’t involved in. That list is far too small.

also identify yourself. you haven't posted since 2014 and the first thing you post in 6 years is pointing fingers at celau, someone you've never met. you also haven't played since 2014 either

not going to expose my main because I was compromised and my key was released but I'm sure with ip lookup it'd probably show.

I no longer have the screencap evidence of him admitting to it because the discord was deleted, but there's lots of people involved that know about it.
If you joined bladerunner's server within the last week you were compromised.