Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 47360 times)

oh shut the forget up brickadia has been a stuff game since the beginning. the game was built in a horrible way where it's almost impossible to add addons and in it's current state you can barely do anything it's bad and it's future state will probably also be bad and i got loving banned from their discord for saying loving poop they're sensitive little handicaps that encourage being problem users on this forum. they encouraged handicap tony to do it and he hasn't stopped. their community is cancer and they aren't the brightest people and should forget off of the blockland forum if they're gonna spread their cancer and promote the stuffty game constantly. i'm fine with the players of both communities play on both games but spreading cancer should be off limits and their devs shouldn't encourage this handicapation which they do and there's plenty of other reasons brickadia is horrible. for example i got completely perm banned from brickadia for calling the devs stubborn furries. that's a loving fact and you can see how loving sensitive they are that they loving ban a player over that. maybe their game woould be better if they weren't total handicaps

oh shut the forget up brickadia has been a stuff game since the beginning. the game was built in a horrible way where it's almost impossible to add addons and in it's current state you can barely do anything it's bad and it's future state will probably also be bad and i got loving banned from their discord for saying loving poop they're sensitive little handicaps that encourage being problem users on this forum. they encouraged handicap tony to do it and he hasn't stopped. their community is cancer and they aren't the brightest people and should forget off of the blockland forum if they're gonna spread their cancer and promote the stuffty game constantly. i'm fine with the players of both communities play on both games but spreading cancer should be off limits and their devs shouldn't encourage this handicapation which they do and there's plenty of other reasons brickadia is horrible. for example i got completely perm banned from brickadia for calling the devs stubborn furries. that's a loving fact and you can see how loving sensitive they are that they loving ban a player over that. maybe their game woould be better if they weren't total handicaps
sir this is a mcdonald's drive thru

<snippy dippy in the clitty>
look mom, i'm on the list!

i-i'm on the list...?

oh no... i'm on the list... :panda:

Im Quite excited. I played on the day they said not to play on. I played on the servers that god ddos'ed, and my key is fine.

they probably have way more keys they didn't reveal this is just to scare people. they've been doing this for far longer than just a few weeks and only revealed a select few of keys

this is a really lame leak and has no use for anything whatsoever other than to help badspot fix exploits after hibernating and not giving a stuff for like a year
i feel bad for the perpetrators because by the looks of this these weren't leaked for any sort of usefulness or to help a case of anything or give production value, the keys are just out there for the shock value
which is really loving boring if you think about it because its so easy to just swap out every one of these keys and he fixed the exploit in like one night

this is a really lame leak and has no use for anything whatsoever other than to help badspot fix exploits after hibernating and not giving a stuff for like a year
Itd be pretty sweet if badspot updated bl. Maybe this is the break weve all be waiting for.