Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 49373 times)

Ide

no one mentioned badspot was raised by adopted chineese lady.

no one mentioned badspot was raised by adopted chineese lady.

Caravan gaming in the May 2020... don't think so

its ok if you ignore the false advertising, the totalitarian moderation, the incredibly immature and overly sensitive developers and mods, and the rabidness of the community.
hahahaha forget dude these are twenty somethings who make games for you on top of their own jobs. You've really got no excuse to be such a richard when you're apparently too loving immature for a lego game sequel community lmaoooo

PK Freeze should be blacklisted from every community

Ide

its ok if you ignore the false advertising, the totalitarian moderation, the incredibly immature and overly sensitive developers and mods, and the rabidness of the community.

Is it safe to play blockland yet, or should we wait?

Ide

sent me that message so i dont think it'll ever be safe

oh shut the forget up brickadia has been a stuff game since the beginning. the game was built in a horrible way where it's almost impossible to add addons and in it's current state you can barely do anything it's bad and it's future state will probably also be bad and i got loving banned from their discord for saying loving poop they're sensitive little handicaps that encourage being problem users on this forum. they encouraged handicap tony to do it and he hasn't stopped. their community is cancer and they aren't the brightest people and should forget off of the blockland forum if they're gonna spread their cancer and promote the stuffty game constantly. i'm fine with the players of both communities play on both games but spreading cancer should be off limits and their devs shouldn't encourage this handicapation which they do and there's plenty of other reasons brickadia is horrible. for example i got completely perm banned from brickadia for calling the devs stubborn furries. that's a loving fact and you can see how loving sensitive they are that they loving ban a player over that. maybe their game woould be better if they weren't total handicaps
wholesome

daily reminder! stay home, stay safe.

Ide

go to double u double u double u dot brickadia dot com right now and download a climax maker

this brother got banned permanently for calling the devs gay what are you talking about
i was banned for "spamming memes" (not even spamming sugar just told the mods i was spamming memes)

hahahaha forget dude these are twenty somethings who make games for you on top of their own jobs. You've really got no excuse to be such a richard when you're apparently too loving immature for a lego game sequel community lmaoooo
i can still criticize them, this isn't an elementary school classroom :|