Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85054 times)

Khaz, if you aren't aware, some of the people you listed are actually still active, just elsewhere
Lalam24
He got busy making custom action figures

Jirue
Is still active here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=30765

Squideey
Has been playing around with 3D game engines and occasionally makes stuffpost-y videos

Eksi
Shows up in the Content Creators discord like every once in a blue moon, and sometimes plays VR Chat

oh stuff thats pretty cool to hear.

last time i spoke with eksi was a couple years ago and we really only just talked about dillpickle lmfao. great people

in no particular order:

Manty
Monty
Miga
[]----[]
Space Guy
SlickSilver555
Noruzenchi
Dante
bope bope badope
Binya
General Omega
Rex
Hit man
Mangobean
Daenth
zoneark
Jaydee
Psygo
JD
Ray-The-Sun
Clockturn
Jurttu
Bogo
DarkLight
Runeth
Dave
Spade
Brad
Packer
Mr.Pickle

i know some of these people have been revoked or otherwise banished from the community, their names are still recognizable to me though.

emolag and "doctor who?"

StarSprite

she used to host a waterpark rp server in march of 2012, literally the first bl server I played on, and played on it regularly. I met Gatekeeper (known as AWESOMEPRODUCTIONS at the time) and Lego Lad (aka blockomaniac here on BLF)

Last I talked to her was in like 2015 on steam, but her profile is oof'd now and she vanished :( fun server tho

i still think about that guy who was making a scale map of the united states with little cities
name started with an H or A

i still think about that guy who was making a scale map of the united states with little cities
name started with an H or A
Heitmeyer and Kohoutek

heitmeyer formatted his laptop without backing up a save and the last save we ended up with was a pretty old one i had with a bunch of lost progress and we were too demotivated to recover & keep going

afaik he hasnt played blockland since like twice in 2018 and weve stopped talking so

i remember Z T Black Assassin. Still have her on steam but she hasnt been online in over 200 days.

I think I remember Shanny. Was he the one with the 4666 ID? Or maybe im getting mixed up with someone else

i remember Z T Black Assassin. Still have her on steam but she hasnt been online in over 200 days.

I think I remember Shanny. Was he the one with the 4666 ID? Or maybe im getting mixed up with someone else
you mean snakecigarette aka 666jewswagsatan666 aka 420nigablaze aka jihad pripyat?

I think she mentioned it changing from 4667 to 4666 or something I think thats right
hard to remember, last I saw them was in 2012 on Boss Battles

Does Heedicalking do anything anymore?

these are basically lists of fossils at this point, damn