Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85038 times)

why do you wanna know are you a Russian or something lmfao

why do you wanna know are you a Russian or something lmfao
No I'm also enlisted

I just shred paper and change oils on old land rovers tbh and that's not even my proper job

I just shred paper and change oils on old land rovers tbh and that's not even my proper job
I *occasionally* get to do my proper job, but usually I get trained like I'm loving infantry even though I'm a pog.

I *occasionally* get to do my proper job, but usually I get trained like I'm loving infantry even though I'm a pog.
poggers

AmyroseOVER9000. Met 'em over a decade ago, on my old key.
We used to join a ton of RP servers together, or really any other game mode. We talked all the time, and every now and again I just think "Man I wonder what they're up to these days"

African American Pickle
Bdarty
BioAce
Darkendays
Death11
Death12 - all "Deaths" are apparently cousins/family members, as they admitted
Death15
Dinoshaw
Cloudovdeath
FinnTheHumann
general guneric
InhumanThree1
Jakeonwind
Mister Cheese
ObsidianDragon/Astronaut
ProtossZealot/Zealot
Rhydic
THEslimysquash

If any of these players are still active, my apologies.

Spark/Sparks

i used to play with him a lot and he just dipped outta nowhere one day

I remember a dude named Maximillian or Maximus I forgot his name but it was in like 2014/15 and I used to play his Zombie RP until he made a server about him killing himself it was weird and I wonder if he's still alive

fungusamungus

iirc he was involved in some drama and might have been a troublemaker, but i just remember the name