Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85118 times)

does anyone remember Djy1991's crouch races on v1.032/v1.045 ? probably early-mid 2006 era. those were fun af at the time. I remember it was on bedroom map and utilized bac's pack/ptta and such, the different spray paints and remember wondering how he did all of that at the time

I still think about Blockaloni sometimes. He used to make these horror games that were basically like haunted house tours where you walked through a somewhat spooky map while guys on a monsters team would teleport around and try to spook the stuff out of you. Simplistic, but it worked. Those games were fun. I still play through the save I have of Face Your Fears 3 sometimes just for the sake of the nostalgia. People say that 2013-14 was apart of the decline but there were some good times those years too.

blockaloni's still around but on roblox, as tyler72 i believe

does anyone remember Djy1991's crouch races on v1.032/v1.045 ? probably early-mid 2006 era. those were fun af at the time. I remember it was on bedroom map and utilized bac's pack/ptta and such, the different spray paints and remember wondering how he did all of that at the time

I *think* I remember these. Always the possibility my brain is creating false memories since it's been so long, but I definitely remember a server where you'd zoom around when crouched.

I *think* I remember these. Always the possibility my brain is creating false memories since it's been so long, but I definitely remember a server where you'd zoom around when crouched.

Let's not be tweaking young boy

holy stuff this thread was a blast from the past

what happened to Ipquarx? always thought that guy had an interesting name and I remember playing a bit with him on Rising Lava. Can't find his steam anymore he must have changed his name.

And what about that Akio/Gock guy?

EpicDuke I know you're here I just wanna say uhh,  hi!

what happened to Ipquarx? always thought that guy had an interesting name and I remember playing a bit with him on Rising Lava. Can't find his steam anymore he must have changed his name.
Ipquarx is still known as Ipquarx and they are still active from time to time on Steam/Discord, but they seem to have set their profile to private

may or may not have posted about this peep before, but i knew someone by the name of Kitty Moonlight a while back in like 2012, then found her again in 2015 along with a few other old BL friends and occasionally talked with them every once in a while.  stopped talking for a while befire i noticed that they just removed me n everyone (or maybe just my other BL friends n me idfk) before deleting their discord account a few months later. no idea what happened

may or may not have posted about this peep before, but i knew someone by the name of Kitty Moonlight a while back in like 2012, then found her again in 2015 along with a few other old BL friends and occasionally talked with them every once in a while.  stopped talking for a while befire i noticed that they just removed me n everyone (or maybe just my other BL friends n me idfk) before deleting their discord account a few months later. no idea what happened

you mean the ones who hosted the private roleplay servers?

I've got the following, who all built cool things in my server and I haven't seen them since 2016. Dont even remember what their in game names were;

I've got the following, who all built cool things in my server and I haven't seen them since 2016. Dont even remember what their in game names were;

Sphericle123 / Spherical123
Lovvone
OrionTheDabion213

They're all dead.

All of them.

Ipquarx is still known as Ipquarx and they are still active from time to time on Steam/Discord, but they seem to have set their profile to private
being a weird friend is a hell of a disease

Posted from BLF_CL.py