Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85024 times)

They're all dead.

All of them.
Awesome pfp btw

Posted from BLF_CL.py

Uh, whoa. Holy stuff. I think I remember you, but you definitely won't remember me. I know for sure I remember Darkknight and some of those names you listed are familiar. Was kinda hoping I'd bump into him and see if the dude's even alive, but I never did. I lost contact with him after the charging port on my laptop broke. I didn't get another PC for a couple years. One of my last memories from that time was with me meeting someone called "Light" who had a connection to him, but I never saw them again either. Until now, I guess. Hello!

I went by a different name at the time (Flame) and was a cringy-ass kid, so I highly doubt you'll even know who I am. But for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I recognize you!

I always wondered what happened to him. He was the reason I got so involved in the community as a kid and I'm still floating around on the fringes to this day as a result.
Yoooo its darkknight, add me on steam Mr. Wamd! would love to catch up sometime

i recognized almost all names posted in this thread

being a weird friend is a hell of a disease

Posted from BLF_CL.py
who the forget are you. i haven't published this script yet.

being a weird friend is a hell of a disease

Posted from BLF_CL.py
you are a repressed transloveual

who the forget are you. i haven't published this script yet.
what are you on about thats his script schizo

remember, you're here forever.

darkfire909, Mr.Mulch, Sgt. Gen Skylark or something like that, Midway Sentinel and Navaro

darkfire909, Mr.Mulch, Sgt. Gen Skylark or something like that, Midway Sentinel and Navaro
If that's the same Navaro i know, then they're still active on Steam

If that's the same Navaro i know, then they're still active on Steam

I think it was the one who made guns and stuff.

He still makes audio mods for games, he's fairly well known outside of BL

Honestly that's lovely to hear

wait really? ive talked to him irl but never had a clue hes decently known outside of bl