george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 29342 times)

systemic racism doesn’t exist but the subtle art of white genocide is just undeniable

I didn't say the first part so I really don't know why you think this means anything. Honestly you guys are so incapable of proper debate or connecting concepts together it's genuinely confusing. What exactly goes through your head? "I will disprove the concept of white genocide by saying people think systemic racism doesn't exist" ????

This is like saying the solar system can't be heliocentric because people think the earth is flat. It's just loving stupid. It makes zero sense and it doesn't track.

I didn't say the first part so I really don't know why you think this means anything. Honestly you guys are so incapable of proper debate or connecting concepts together it's genuinely confusing. What exactly goes through your head? "I will disprove the concept of white genocide by saying people think systemic racism doesn't exist" ????

This is like saying the solar system can't be heliocentric because people think the earth is flat. It's just loving stupid. It makes zero sense and it doesn't track.
shame on me for thinking that, given in the thread regarding the issue of systemic racism you're choosing to discuss white genocide, you don't much care for systemic racism and that when you responded to "so when someone posts inane stuff like making fun of how racism isn't real and this is a cover for the genocide of white people I think it's fair to point and laugh" babbling about white genocide you perhaps might be against the sentiment of reforming systemically tribal institutions. maybe read what you're responding to before you go off on a tangent and you'll understand where people might draw these ideas about you

its ok drydess. we're all so surprised that the coon popped up to bring his talking points on how racism isnt really a thing again. /s

i will single-handedly slaughter every single white person

lamof stop taking the bait drydess is obviously not serious

It's funny, you know, that people discount the concept of white genocide, as if genocide has to be an immediate, in your face, violent action a la the Holocaust, or the Armenians.

White genocide as it is explained by those who believe it is happening is far more subtle. The subversion of a racial identity and culture through more insidious means. The push for whites to have less kids for environmental reasons. The criticism of the family unit being tribal and white supremacist. The increase in pumping in immigrants, be they illegal or otherwise. The obvious demographics shifts that occur in states next to the border. California. Parts of Texas. Arizona, etc. I don't understand why it's such a hard concept to at least entertain? Like, do you just think white people can't be ruined? That people of color have a monopoly on oppression? Because that's silly.

It would do you well to cease discounting the complaints of people with voting power. It's very easy for you to dismiss it as blatant lies because you're uncomfortable facing the questions posed by such a belief but that's the price of intellectual integrity. Grow up brody.
I think it's safe to say that most minority groups don't have some crazy innate hatred for white people, and vise versa. The majority on both ends of the racial spectrum don't want the other side to be exterminated. I'm not a person of color of course and don't want to seem like I'm speaking for a group I'm not a part of but... come on now nobody wishes for this stuff lol and the ones who do are just loons

deus ex is one of those people where you can determine the truths of the world by taking the exact opposite of what he says as fact

its ok drydess. we're all so surprised that the coon popped up to bring his talking points on how racism isnt really a thing again. /s

Yeah except I didn't say racism isn't a thing either, dummy. Equally comedic is your usage of the term coon while bemoaning my alleged denial of racism. Very intriguing how you get to sling tribal terminology while crying and accusing me of denying racism exists. You can't even build strawmen properly. Big dumb. Sincerely, I hope you're black so calling me a coon at least makes sense in that regard, because if you're white and calling me a coon that's some high tier colonist logic.

deus ex is one of those people where you can determine the truths of the world by taking the exact opposite of what he says as fact

stuffty attempts at witty ad hominems do not an argument make try again

shame on me for thinking that, given in the thread regarding the issue of systemic racism you're choosing to discuss white genocide, you don't much care for systemic racism and that when you responded to "so when someone posts inane stuff like making fun of how racism isn't real and this is a cover for the genocide of white people I think it's fair to point and laugh" babbling about white genocide you perhaps might be against the sentiment of reforming systemically tribal institutions. maybe read what you're responding to before you go off on a tangent and you'll understand where people might draw these ideas about you

It literally is not my fault you are incapable of seeing an argument for what it is. I could draw plenty of inane conclusions about you based on what you're saying here but I don't. Notice how I'm addressing your argumentation specifically and what you're saying or actively denying by beating around the bush. I'm not putting words in your mouth like you're trying to do to me.

Also funny how you call it "babbling" when you can't even address it. Notice how you haven't said anything to deny anything I've said, all you've done is make silly attempts to side step it while trying to insult my intelligence. It's tedious. You made fun of white genocide and I commented on how people laugh at a concept they don't even take the time to understand. Somehow this means I think racism isn't real. Try to put your thinking cap on and do the math on how this isn't adding the forget up.

stuffty attempts at witty ad hominems do not an argument make try again
i mean he right tho

why is everyone yelling at each other... lets just get alonge! :DDD!!!

it's literally common knowledge that you, me, and phantos are like the only black people here. how do you constantly argue about this stuff and ive told you this 5 times already.

in a thread about our people you sit here and bring up talking points about loving white genocide like they're the victims here. please get a grip, coon