Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 28586 times)

Wait, Phantos is black?

It literally is not my fault you are incapable of seeing an argument for what it is. I could draw plenty of inane conclusions about you based on what you're saying here but I don't. Notice how I'm addressing your argumentation specifically and what you're saying or actively denying by beating around the bush. I'm not putting words in your mouth like you're trying to do to me.

Also funny how you call it "babbling" when you can't even address it. Notice how you haven't said anything to deny anything I've said, all you've done is make silly attempts to side step it while trying to insult my intelligence. It's tedious. You made fun of white genocide and I commented on how people laugh at a concept they don't even take the time to understand. Somehow this means I think racism isn't real. Try to put your thinking cap on and do the math on how this isn't adding the forget up.
I'm not going to spend that much time outlining a defense for a peanut gallery comment but you've really got to decide whether or not you care about the optics of the stuff you say. when you ride the fence like this you're just asking to catch stuff for it

when it comes to white genocide I think it's fully engineered for reactionaries to use it as a calling card of "us too" and plastering posters of it over topics of police brutality and systemic racism is in full my issue with it. does it exist, is it a problem? sure, but I don't really care too much about a minor overcorrection in the face of an objectively more significant issue like this. I hear mouthbreathers shouting about white genocide next to all lives matter or unite the right, with their chief mission being to piss people off with mile high standards of "just saying" surrounding them. anyway stop virtue signaling for white guys

serious question here--do you think systemic racism is a problem and do you care about it? I'll forget out of dodge if you're with me and sorry if that's the case, but I haven't heard any arguments or thoughts from you

Wait, Phantos is black?
half. i represent the duality of white greed and black realness

stuffty attempts at witty ad hominems do not an argument make try again
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH  A LOGICAL FALLACY I'VE BEEN HAD I'M MEEEEEEEELLLLLTTTTTTIIIIIINNN NNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

dont tell deus ex about the fallacy fallacy he'll literally collapse in tears

it's literally common knowledge that you, me, and phantos are like the only black people here. how do you constantly argue about this stuff and ive told you this 5 times already.

in a thread about our people you sit here and bring up talking points about loving white genocide like they're the victims here. please get a grip, coon
Is Deus just pretending he doesn't know you or something? lol

he straight up doesnt pay attention to anything anyone but himself says

it's literally common knowledge that you, me, and phantos are like the only black people here. how do you constantly argue about this stuff and ive told you this 5 times already.

in a thread about our people you sit here and bring up talking points about loving white genocide like they're the victims here. please get a grip, coon

You act like I would actually care to remember the race or gender of any of you people on here. I have to remind myself you and Khorde are two different people.

Furthermore I don't know what you mean by "our people". Being black doesn't make me identify with other black people by default. And calling me a coon doesn't do anything aside from make you look like one of those. I could just call you a monday and it'd mean the same thing. Pointless.

serious question here--do you think systemic racism is a problem and do you care about it? I'll forget out of dodge if you're with me and sorry if that's the case, but I haven't heard any arguments or thoughts from you

Systemic racism is a problem but boiling it down to racism is why it never gets solved. You can't solve race issues. When you assume the system is tribal, you assume the people in the system are tribal, and you can't make that blanket assumption. In America, poor people get it bad. Period. When you start to ask yourself "how can we assist these poor neighborhoods" instead of "how can we assist these black neighborhoods" maybe you'll start getting some actual answers.

So is systemic racism a thing? Kind of. There are problems in the system. But it's not racial. Black people are, on average, poorer, and that means they disproportionately account for things you see in poor neighborhoods, such as crime. But it has nothing to do with them being black. Not anymore. Not in 2020.

Is Deus just pretending he doesn't know you or something? lol

I don't know why you guys think I retain information on people I do nothing but argue with? I can't even remember which of you I was calling commie handicaps last year. You deeply overestimate my investment on this forum.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH  A LOGICAL FALLACY I'VE BEEN HAD I'M MEEEEEEEELLLLLTTTTTTIIIIIINNN NNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

dont tell deus ex about the fallacy fallacy he'll literally collapse in tears

The fallacy fallacy can be applied to the fallacy fallacy, making it a null value. Fallacy fallacy doesn't exist.

half. i represent the duality of white greed and black realness
i thought you were a blonde white boy who cries over dying in mm3

i cry over dying in mm3

I also cry over mega man 3(1992)

i thought you were a blonde white boy who cries over dying in mm3
i do cry over dying in mm3 because i made the roles to specifically make the game easy for me so dying means i failed my job as developer