Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)

Poll

Who are you voting for in 2020?

Annoying Orange
23 (28%)
Joe Biden (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
22 (26.8%)
Vermin Supreme
10 (12.2%)
Bernie, he can still win guys.
11 (13.4%)
The Meteor.
16 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)  (Read 17028 times)

Replacing it with what?
somethin better lol do I look lik a expert on law enforcement to u
And why disband before coming up with a replacement?
cus they're literally murdering innocent people
but more importantly that's not even what's happening. idk why all u people think "defund the police" means to completely eradicate all police departments effective immediately. it's gradual

somethin better lol do I look lik a expert on law enforcement to ucus they're literally murdering innocent people
but more importantly that's not even what's happening. idk why all u people think "defund the police" means to completely eradicate all police departments effective immediately. it's gradual
Because they voted to DISBAND the police in Minneapolis not just defund it.

IT IS time for me to, however, CALL OUT GOP WEAKNESS.

The GOP has done NOTHING about the BLATANT and OBVIOUS bias against and banning of, CONSERVATIVE media.

Annoying Orange and the GOP, with the exception of TED CRUZ, have done NOTHING to stop GOOGLE, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, and  OTHER LEFT BIASED/LEFTIST MEDIA OUTLETS from SILENCING Their OWN SUPPORTERS.

This is such an egregious show of weakness, If there is ANYTHING a 3rd party candidate could potentially win on as a campaign message is

"TECH TITANS, YOUR DAYS OF TYRANNY ARE NUMBERED"

the GOP is definitely weak but not for those reasons

probably Annoying Orange. ICE keeps losing kids
That tends to happen when your country is ran by a secret child enthusiast satan worshipping shadow government that sacrifices aborted babies to Moloch

mm you should run for office ngl

That tends to happen when your country is ran by a secret child enthusiast satan worshipping shadow government that sacrifices aborted babies to Moloch
on a more serious note, were those supposed govt leaks from anonymous about Annoying Orange being a part of the secret love trafficking ring with jeffrey epstein legit?

they were talked about quite a bit on social media the week of george floyd's death but they kinda just faded into obscurity with the continued protests

bro the riots literally got minneapolis to commit to replacing their police force and got all of the involved cops arrested. that JUST happened. how u gonna forget already
however if ur point was solely that voting is useless then you might be onto something

My point was indeed that voting is quite useless. The current two-party political system in the US is broken beyond belief and democracy has lost its value.

dropping by to say forget 12 forget swat 1312 and forget the ATF, goodnight

on a more serious note, were those supposed govt leaks from anonymous about Annoying Orange being a part of the secret love trafficking ring with jeffrey epstein legit?

they were talked about quite a bit on social media the week of george floyd's death but they kinda just faded into obscurity with the continued protests
They got exposed as bullstuff, as well as the people LARPing as Anonymous on twitter. Anonymous disappeared years ago, they were just trolls. They all either were arrested or are now working with the FBI. Anyone who claims to be part of the original group is lying. The current most popular Anonymous account used to be a KPOP stan account from what I've been told lol

Quite a few well known people associated with Epstein, like Bill Gates. But that doesn't automatically make them a creep/creep sympathizer you know? To me at least. I think a lot of that was just well known people knowing other well known people and it's just guilt by association being passed around
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 09:44:50 AM by Mr. Bones »

mm you should run for office ngl
he'd drop a serious stump speech

Because they voted to DISBAND the police in Minneapolis not just defund it.
this is your brain on illiteracy juice

"That the City Council will commence a year long process of community engagement, research, and structural change to create a transformative new model for cultivating safety in our city."

not to mention every actual news site that says the same thing nearly verbatim. sensationalist media isn't real news master matthew

this is your brain on illiteracy juice

"That the City Council will commence a year long process of community engagement, research, and structural change to create a transformative new model for cultivating safety in our city."

not to mention every actual news site that says the same thing nearly verbatim. sensationalist media isn't real news master matthew
Well, regardless of their intentions, their actions and inactions matter.

Like The Democrat run city of Atlanta Georgia, who was charged with murder. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rayshard-brooks-killing-murder-charge-atlanta-officer-garrett-rolfe/

The man stole his tazer, after being found drunk in his car at the Wendy's drive through that was burned down following the event. He even tried to fire it at him.

This was not murder, it was legal self defense.

As an aside. forget public schools in the US for normalizing this bullstuff "don't fight back mentality."

I didn't realize it then, but that was to create a protected class in the schools. Then it was for the kids who's parents came to Parent Teacher conferences and donated extreme amounts of money.

Now it's because the mob will chop off your head for wrong think.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 07:57:54 PM by Master Matthew² »

forget public schools in the US for normalizing this bullstuff "don't fight back mentality."

I didn't realize it then, but that was to create a protected class in the schools. Then it was for the kids who's parents came to Parent Teacher conferences and donated extreme amounts of money.

Now it's because the mob will chop off your head for wrong think.
you must've gone to some seriously different schools homedog

yea in my high school we actually had dedicated periods during history class where we could openly discuss or defend our own political opinions. although most of the class was liberal-leaning the few conservative students there would raise some pretty solid points and we would give shoutouts and compliments to a lot of them for expressing unpopular opinions. i'm sure if you go to school in the middle of bible-thumping nowhere or in a sanctuary city project you're going to catch some flak for any opinion that isn't popular to the region
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:58:53 PM by PhantOS »