Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)

Poll

Who are you voting for in 2020?

Annoying Orange
23 (28%)
Joe Biden (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
22 (26.8%)
Vermin Supreme
10 (12.2%)
Bernie, he can still win guys.
11 (13.4%)
The Meteor.
16 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)  (Read 17029 times)

if your post is after this message you have 500gb of child research and are hereby admitting it

[NO U has no effect btw]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 04:21:13 PM by GreenBH³ »

NO U!

[NO U actually does have an effect btw]
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:17:59 PM by TableSalt »

bernie likes cops so he's out too. i say we elect a grasshopper. tf is a grasshopper gonna do wrong

i can't vote yet, but both suck imo
we need to abandon the two party system

The two party system will collapse in the next few election cycles. The Democrats are already being pulled apart by communists. I'm sure the DSA will gain popularity as commies flock to it and the DNC stabilizes.

The Republicans won't fracture until sometime after Annoying Orange, when they realize most of them are completely spineless and failed to back Annoying Orange up in most avenues, and are entirely ineffectual to enact any meaningful conservative legislation. Although I'm not sure if the party that results will be centrist or further right.

I was keeping this to myself, in the hopes that I could see another Annoying Orange victory, and maybe in some way, this would keep things together.

I was predicting that following the loss of Annoying Orange leadership in 2024 or maybe this election, that the right would go insane as the left has. I see just as much insane far-right bullstuff as I've seen far-left online.

But now, with the clear loss of focus and leadership skills from Annoying Orange, I started to see the mass exodus of moderates from his base. Now all that remains are circle-jerking ideological bubble forgets and far-right weirdos who are either absurdly authoritarian or absurdly libertarian.

The moderates have long since given up on the left. And soon here I think the moderates will give up on the right too.

Who will win in November? I have no clue, but I know that we all lose in November.

matthew. despite all your weird antics im glad to see that your always a little skeptical and don’t have blind loyalty towards one party

nobody, i'm gonna go spend all day doin donuts in the parking lot

The two party system will collapse in the next few election cycles. The Democrats are already being pulled apart by communists. I'm sure the DSA will gain popularity as commies flock to it and the DNC stabilizes.

The Republicans won't fracture until sometime after Annoying Orange, when they realize most of them are completely spineless and failed to back Annoying Orange up in most avenues, and are entirely ineffectual to enact any meaningful conservative legislation. Although I'm not sure if the party that results will be centrist or further right.
honestly cant wait. forget the two party system

voting for the covenant party. already bought my cloak for the day of reckoning

The only real reason Annoying Orange needs to win is because the Democrats in their current form will rip the nation apart at the seams. They're covering for extremists tearing down US history because it's offensive. They're empowering social media to alienate the other half of the country under the guise of combating "hate speech". For all the uselessness the Republicans have to offer, at the very least they aren't inherently destructive to the core of the country. For all the handicapation and faults of Annoying Orange, at least the things he does can be walked back in the future if necessary. The type of stuff Democrats are codifying by catering to the extreme commiecigarettes who don't even like or vote for them in the first place is what leads a country to actual loving ruin.

They're covering for extremists tearing down US history because it's offensive.
deus ex be like we should celebrate cowardly tribal traitors who couldn't even sustain themselves as a country long enough to outlive a dog

just voted for Annoying Orange

deus ex be like we should celebrate cowardly tribal traitors who couldn't even sustain themselves as a country long enough to outlive a dog
guys guys wouldn't it be a smart idea to remove all the bits of history we don't like, that'll surely prevent them from happening again

seriously the whole point of history is "hey you remember when we did that bad thing yeah don't do that again" getting rid of unsavory history literally makes history useless