Author Topic: I turn 21 next week, what brands and types of drinks should i get [now 21]  (Read 4099 times)

i think we can all agree four lokos are toxic piss

you should put alcholol in choclite milk LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmm mabye it good ....t ry it

you should put alcholol in choclite milk LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmm mabye it good ....t ry it
wow im actually surprised because i thought this was a puppet account, unless it is and the dude just doesnt know about coffee liqueur

white claw and malibu (NOT TOGETHER)

I think im gonna start off with beluga transatlantic racing vodka. I'm more of a drink from the bottle kind of guy, not a fan of mixed drinks.

I think im gonna start off with beluga transatlantic racing vodka. I'm more of a drink from the bottle kind of guy, not a fan of mixed drinks.
my throat cried at this post

wow im actually surprised because i thought this was a puppet account, unless it is and the dude just doesnt know about coffee liqueur
white. Russian.

Best drink you can get. I use milk instead of cream

what is coffee liqueur?

also waht is a puppet accoount

Now 21, where's the mother loving bday wishes starfishs. Finding Beluga Trans-Atlantic is difficult af, so I'm starting out with Stoli vodka.
To my knowledge Russians make the best vodka.

White wolf vodka
Kentucky gentleman whiskey
Korbell brandy
And Capitan Morgan spiced rum

chase with gingerale/lemon lime/Dr pepper ect

Appleton Estate is a great Jamaican Rum and goes well with coke of any kind.

Yeah forget beer, drink malt liquor instead.

expensive vodka is a sham anything distilled atleast 4-5 times is good fire water
look up any blind vodka taste test and the cheap ass bottom shelf vodkas get the highest ratings
smirnoff is my pref