tlou2 scores are in

Author Topic: tlou2 scores are in  (Read 6364 times)

Joel deserved to die for what he did, we all saw that coming, but that execution was fanfiction tier

Right it definitely doesn't match the same caliber story writing the first game had.

It feels like a low budget edgy soap opera

Right it definitely doesn't match the same caliber story writing the first game had.

It feels like a low budget edgy soap opera
Except this time you're forced to do everything that happens with QTE's or just watch the cutscene and be thrown back into the gameplay.

Also they put in artificial emotion into this game.

When you play as abby you're FORCED to play with dogs.

When you play as Ellie you're FORCED to kill dogs.

There is no actual choice in this game and they specifically did this on purpose so you'd like Abby more.

Like damn give me a choice if I want to avoid killing dogs and make my stealth run harder then I should be able to.

But no, they do this on purpose to make ellie feel like a monster.

I've played games like thief you have a choice of murder or not. A lot of games with that type of gameplay also give you the same choice.

in tlou2 there is no choice.

This is BL3 all over again

Gameplay overshadowed by a story that makes fans want to beat the writers to death with broken copies of the game they shat on

Gameplay overshadowed by a story that makes fans want to beat the writers to death with broken copies of the game they shat on

Um to be fair, the gameplay is literally a copy of tlou1 gameplay with almost no improvement.

So the gameplay is not something that this game should brag about lol

People seem to enjoy it; I think it looks boring as forget, but whatever

People seem to enjoy it;

Isn't some notion of sentience a requirement to be considered a person?

Isn't some notion of sentience a requirement to be considered a person?
The gameplay isn't too different from the original game. Its expanded upon obviously, but it has the same intense moments and all that. It also has much more content.

Yeah BL3 was a stuffshow and died off pretty quick. I remember when BL2 was the hottest stuff in town for quite some time when it came out. BL3 definitely didn't live up to the 7 god damn years it took to be released

Yeah BL3 was a stuffshow and died off pretty quick. I remember when BL2 was the hottest stuff in town for quite some time when it came out. BL3 definitely didn't live up to the 7 god damn years it took to be released

Yeah, I thought the whole storyline with Mocheeze coming back was dated and overused, and the whole PhantOS/ King Tony romance added nothing to the plot. The new building mechanics were pretty good, and I swear that the vehicle physics get better with each game.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 12:56:13 AM by cblock360 »

Yeah, I thought the whole storyline with Mocheeze coming back was dated and overused, and the whole PhantOS/ King Tony romance added nothing to the plot. The new building mechanics were pretty good, and I swear that the vehicle physics get better with each game.
i agree to an extent but i still feel like DRG's comeback hero arc was loving fantastic, really saved the whole thing

BL3 lacked sticking power, 65% because of the god awful handling of all their characters and 35% because, quite honestly, the new classes sucked fat rooster. I don't know about anyone else but I felt underwhelmed using them. The whole time I thought to myself damn I miss BL2. It's loving sad.

**I move away from the mic to avoid looking at Abby's love scene