tlou2 scores are in

Author Topic: tlou2 scores are in  (Read 6413 times)

hey guys check out my cool dancing banana themed cursors

hey guys check out my cool dancing banana themed cursors

why would you do this to yourself

they blaming fans for sales now

they blaming fans for sales now

For what? The millions it has sold so far? It's the fastest selling game in the UK right now (which is expected, Br*tish '''people''' are all drooling handicaps) but it's doing well everywhere else too.

Here's the thing in the gaming industry, the initial sales number is bullstuff.

When they count "units sold" they leave out the fact that those units sold are actually retailers like walmart, gamestop, etc buying them. Because retailers have to buy them directly from the publisher in order to resell them.

So it makes sense it "sold high" in the UK

Remember when bethesda was bragging about how F76 had a high number in sales. Then when you look at pictures on internet forums retailers have like hundreds of copies of F76 sitting in the case not sold to consumers.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:26:04 PM by King Tøny »

I mean sure but do we actually know this? I know enough drooling handicaps who were frothing at the mouth to preorder this to know that it probably sold quite well.

You also have to remember that Fallout 76 was a barely working clusterforget. Last of Us 2 is far from rushed, it still has the presentation required to attract the crowd it's aiming for. Fallout 76 did not.

I mean sure but do we actually know this?

yes it's a known fact they count retailers buying them as their units sold figure in order to get people thinking the game is super popular.

Just wait for round 2. If retailers are overstocked with TLOU2 they'll stop ordering more and it will show you no one is buying it.

But have you actually gone to a Walmart or Gamestop to see if the copies are flying off the shelves or not?

But have you actually gone to a Walmart or Gamestop to see if the copies are flying off the shelves or not?

Kinda hard with corona, you can't even buy non essentials over here.

So with also the added pandemic, do you think people are rushing to walmart just to get TLOU2? lol

I mean most people I know preordered online, which where I'm assuming most people have purchased games in general at this point. Gamestop is on the verge of bankruptcy for a reason dude, they're the blockbuster of the game industry.

all I am saying is wait for round 2.

Round 1 is pre-order hype sales and retail buying units.

Round 2 is where we will see if it gains more sales. If it doesn't then it flopped.

yeah oim bri'ish 'ow culd u chell *chugs mayonnaise