Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31566 times)

lamof you do realize that the americans won because they got pretty lucky, the british generals made bad moves because of pride, and america went almost bankrupt because of it. in fact, i'd estimate if the war took 1 or 2 years longer the usa would not exist
;

lamof you do realize that the americans won because they got pretty lucky, the british generals made bad moves because of pride, and america went almost bankrupt because of it. in fact, i'd estimate if the war took 1 or 2 years longer the usa would not exist

Lamof, you do realize almost all victories happen because one side makes more mistakes/ isn't as clever as the other

Lamof, you do realize almost all victories happen because one side makes more mistakes/ isn't as clever as the other
seriously? tell that to the confederates. oh wait...

seriously? tell that to the confederates. oh wait...
what does this post even mean

what does this post even mean
sorry for expecting you to think abiout my post, next time i will dumb down my post for you to easily digest it

sorry for expecting you to think abiout my post, next time i will dumb down my post for you to easily digest it
sounds like u realized u said something stupid

how lamof
because instead of further explaining your post, you decided to insult foxscotch for asking about it

"I can't explain it, you're just stupid for not getting it"
Neck yourself

if i seriously have to explain to you that the confederates lost then that's just sad

if i seriously have to explain to you that the confederates lost then that's just sad
Explain its relevance you ass
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 12:31:27 PM by Frequency »

the confederates made a lot of good decidions while america basically sat on its ass for the first half of the war but the confederates still lost because of the fact that they just didn't have enough trained soldiers

Oh I would have just figured that the union won because they got lucky

the confederates still lost because of the fact that they just didn't have enough trained soldiers
sounds like a pretty big mistake to me

because instead of further explaining your post, you decided to insult foxscotch for asking about it
why are u using nobots avatar