controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31581 times)

confederacy had literally only one thing going for them: robert e lee

they thought that they were too important to the american/world economy >> secession would cripple the north and force britain/france to recognize the south if they wanted cotton. but surprise, the north already moved on to manufacturing and industry and were perfectly fine fighting a war and not going bankrupt or whatever. and the british iirc just started cotton plantations in india or something.

having the best general doesnt mean the confederates made good decisions, it meant lee made them. in fact lee almost went over to the north but in the end decided to stay in the south cause family. and in the end even the best general cant fight a war of attrition to force acceptance of secession when they cant out-produce or outlast the enemy forces.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 06:23:10 PM by Conan »

uncontroversial statements: cheeze is one of the stupidest people this forum has seen in a while

chik fil a is horrendously overrated

their chicken is bland, fries are boring with not enough salt, you pay like 10 bucks for 2 nuggets and a small water, they take ages just to prepare your meal and they always forget it up somehow

in n out is basically mcdonalds but with hype

This [🙄🤔🤡😔👏💅👉👈🥺🍆] should be the official emoji banlist

gamers will say "graphics don't matter" but stuff their bed when a tree in pokemon sword and shield looks bad
game still sucks though

game still sucks though
false
sw/sh gave us falinks

also obstagoon would look 10x better if he werent always crossing his arms.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 07:57:08 PM by Copy Kirby »

What good have graphics ever done to make games good? Absolutely nothing.
Nowadays games take millions upon millions to make. Of which most of the budget is spent on 'game art', And the creation of this game art takes 100x as long as it took 10 years ago.

And are the games any better for it? Pfff, haha you wish.

Look at any new game. $60 price tag. For what? A bunch of cutscenes and some bad gameplay.
Sure it looks good, but if it plays like stuff it's worthless.
Saying a recent game is good is like saying "Yeah I've got a Ferrari in my garage. Is it fun to drive? I don't know, the engine doesn't work".
Why would I want graphics if I can play Quake 2. Or System Shock. Or even Half Life.
i'm gonna make a game with 200 hors of extremely well made content but throw in bad shading, monochromatic coloring, etc etc and force nix to play it and he won't be able to complain
uncontroversial statements: cheeze is one of the stupidest people this forum has seen in a while
lamof sers? in the past year alone we had braydon, kickkat, and fuzztoast

i'm gonna make a game with 200 hors of extremely well made content but throw in bad shading, monochromatic coloring, etc etc and force nix to play it and he won't be able to complain
terraria, minecraft, downwell, minit.. lisa... return of the obra dinn... luftrausers.....

terraria, minecraft, downwell, minit.. lisa... return of the obra dinn... luftrausers.....
literally have never heard of everything past the first two, terraria is obviously invalid, and minecraft still is way better when you use optifine and shid

lamof sers? in the past year alone we had braydon, kickkat, and fuzztoast
yeah its still you
literally have never heard of everything past the first two
ah....i see now your opinions mean nothing

literally have never heard of everything past the first two, terraria is obviously invalid
as a modder for the game, for the vast majority of terraria's life the game has looked like horse stuff. before 1.4 there were meme palettes extending upwards of 40 colors for a single sprite, with not so much as a shift in hue. as someone who actively makes sprites for my mods, i think i have enough knowledge to tell you that the shading for the majority of it's lifetime has and sometimes still is stuff as well.
minecraft still is way better when you use optifine and shid
of course it loving is. dismissing that with this argument is the equiv of telling someone to use texture packs
literally have never heard of everything past the first two
can you not do research? are you this inept at arguing? i can't read your loving mind

can you not do research? are you this inept at arguing? i can't read your loving mind
you do realize that people only talk about games they play/heard of, right? s
if i haven't heard anything about it it means few people play or heard of it.
ah....i see now your opinions mean nothing
smh my smh you play [popular game] and not [niche game]?! loving CASUAL AMIRITE

as for terraria, terraria really picked up after graphics update for a forgetin reason

and if minecraft is better with optifine, literally only graphics change, then that means graphics isn't useless for obvious reasons

remove "you do realize" from your toolbelt, it undermines your argument

If everyone stopped having children then pollution would no longer be an issue