Car Thread v2

Author Topic: Car Thread v2  (Read 14258 times)

i got some stuffbox of an hhr and a datsun 300zx

the chad Duramax vs the THAD Cummins
Depends on trans package though, if it's auto v. auto the duramax wins. If it's manual it loses by default cause idk if they make many manuals

bump, stuffboxes

sweet haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ch
i wanted one but all in my market are a combination of being clapped out, rusting, or overpriced (the latter for the EJ, unfortunately)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:51:29 AM by Capella »

loving hate my country when it comes to cars. If I were to own the exact 3 cars in the picture above, I would need to pay road insurance on all 3 of them (total 285 usd per month) and road tax on all 3 of them (total 160 usd per month). So that's a base level of 445 usd/month just to OWN them, not to mention that gas here is 7.42 usd/gallon. I would also be forced to have all 3 of them checked by a garage every single year and if they do not meet the specifications they either need to be fixed (guess what, if you let a garage check if they need to do work on your car they will ALWAYS need to do work on your car) and if you don't it's not road legal anymore.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 07:22:10 AM by TheArmyGuy »

swapped my three door AE86 for a two door with a complete interior, sold it for 9k sterling.

got myself a Ford Mondeo and a Subaru Impreza WRX. stonks.

sheesh, how many HPFPs have you been through?

Still on the first one, 0 issues.
Making 550awHP

I got my license
Whats a cheap car to maintain and repair? Thinking of a Honda Civic or some Toyota

No Subarus

Depends on trans package though, if it's auto v. auto the duramax wins. If it's manual it loses by default cause idk if they make many manuals

but allison swapped cummins? that way you dont need a 5 speed to enjoy the motor lol

2016 BMW 340i, Full bolt on, upgraded turbo, and E85. It's currently making around 640whp.

E85 seems like itd be a pain in the ass

I got my license
Whats a cheap car to maintain and repair? Thinking of a Honda Civic or some Toyota

No Subarus
Scion xA , xB, xD
Mazda 3
Honga sibic, accord, rsx
Ford focus or fiesta
Subaru legacy ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 01:37:06 PM by Kumquat »

I changed my mind I might actually purchase a new Camaro LT1. Reasoning being they start at about 34-35k yet they have a pretty cool interior even without the luxury/technology package, and it has a 6.2L V8. 0-60 in 4 seconds flat is impressive and especially so considering the cars price. I've heard Camaro's have a stuff ton of blind spots though.

Thoughts?

I honestly think the camaro is the bottom car of the main 3 muscle cars.
Also they do that gay 'gear skipped for fuel efficiency' thing.