Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster

Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 16001 times)

thing is master matthew still spews politics every now and then, probably because his diaper rash gets him acting up or sumn
Why do you guys only cry when it’s conservative politics?

They don't. You must have missed the bouts of stuffting on Unimproved way back whenever. Formerly Donnies Catch and whatever forgetall names he used lmao. If you're going to have an opinion and you want to be respected, you write with forethought, intelligence, an open mind and a willingness to learn before considering stuffting on the floor and possibly slinging that same stuff at whoever you disagree with.
Do you think "cHeEsEpIzZa2" and master matthew have been succeeding in this?

there's a difference between having a political discussion and being a stuff flinging gorilla

Rightwingers love playing victim

another liberal user that got stuff on a lot was kimon/polywhirl. its absolutely not exclusive to right wing views - for example i can respect deus ex on the rare occasion when he takes the time to fully flesh out his opinion and properly rebut arguments. unfortunately that seems to be more the exception than the rule for him.

cheese, matthew, kimon, unimproved, etc have typically shown little to no respect to anyone strongly disagreeing with them so thats why they get so much stuff for what they say.

stop crying

time to end politics and the government once and for all

time to end politics and the government once and for all
Kill everyone

another liberal user that got stuff on a lot was kimon/polywhirl.
dam i forgot about that bitc......... where he went off to

https://twitter.com/pissvortex/status/1236748530380943360
lol i been following this mans for years. first on tumblr then twitter. I guess at some point the fact that he was kimon got lost in my memory. the same thing happened with facepalm actualy

lol i been following this mans for years. first on tumblr then twitter. I guess at some point the fact that he was kimon got lost in my memory. the same thing happened with facepalm actualy
hes lowkey a king straight up

dam i forgot about that bitc......... where he went off to
He got perma'd for having handicapped political opinions