Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 15996 times)

yeah lets just ignore the fact that you tried to dos attack some other kid. get lost
oh man i'm soooooo sorry for preventing someone who is overly edgy and annoying, server clogging and generally a pervasive threat to bl from spamming "bloody cummy torn up boner" in chat

are you seriously willing to stop LOWER than fuzztoast just to get back at him? kiwifarms is waiting for you

oh man i'm soooooo sorry for preventing someone who is overly edgy and annoying, server clogging and generally a pervasive threat to bl from spamming "bloody cummy torn up boner" in chat
bro ever heard of a block button? grow up.

wooow you are such a loser

he was annoying but hes gone for now so theres nothing you HAVE to do, you arent the vigilantly of the blockland forums, go to college, get a job

don't you have anything better to do in your life other than try to act like a dumbass hall monitor in a lego forum

kiwi farms called. they want to add cheesepizza to their gravemind

kiwi farms called. they want to add cheesepizza to their gravemind

the only difference is that hes aware of everything

so you're going to mess up someone else's paid service because you are incapable of ignoring someone else's words and opinions?

don't even know what to say lads

the fact that you're like 14 and you're sitting here ddosing some random dumb kid you've never even interacted with before is incredibly distressing

anyone remember nickpb? he was also self righteous and totally annoying. this must be the evolution of him; now all we have to do is wait for cheesepizza2 to make true of his name

warms my heart to see everyone gang up on one megatard and penetrate their ego

all you guys do is harass people. then all i hear is them complaining about it. then all you guys do is make some stuffty comeback which basically puts it back at square one. its an endless loop and i have to witness this too. in fact, every admin in the Blockland Content Creators discord was a hairline away from banning you, Cheesepizza2. honestly, if it were up to me you would be gone already. everything you say holds absolutely no value that people have even stopped caring about whatever nonsense comes out of your mouth. you think your putting on a show but the only person in the audience is you.

seems i'm not the only one in the audience seeing as people continuously bait me