hobby discussion thread

Author Topic: hobby discussion thread  (Read 7427 times)

i forgot this thread existed until i saw
trying to avoid going on a long winded nonsensical sleep deprived rant so i'll end it with saying that at a glance there at least seems to be some threads with discussion potential, the car thread, the hobby thread, and the paranormal experiences thread to name a few.

i forgot to mention in the op that i have a couple other hobbies as well.
i've recently been getting back into lego. just been building from sets at the moment, but i've been using a program to build my own little things

for anyone wondering, the program is called studio

i also draw, but all that probably belongs in the drawing thread.

and heres an image of all the cds in my collection! not much, but i have more coming anyway, so whatever.
of course you cant read stuff, so just look at my discogs page

i'm getting into skateboarding but i suck

watch videos to help you so you dont swallow

yah i've been doing that, problem is i have foot problems (fallen/flat feet) and skateboarding is foot-heavy making it quite difficult for me

I build guns for friends and family, and I've designed my own firearm accessories
Ew reddit, but mmmm guns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ILk0JkgAk

I need moooooore and for the ranges to open back up around here so I can shoot mine more

same. i have a wide interest in basically anything computer-related, particularly retrocomputing and sysadmin stuff
gamer

i volunteer on a few of the popular pc building discords, helping people get their stuff working / recommend parts / related etc

Ew reddit, but mmmm guns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ILk0JkgAk

I need moooooore and for the ranges to open back up around here so I can shoot mine more

My FFL surprisingly has 556 and 9mm. The only other option is $5,500 for 12,500 rounds of 556 green tip.

I can compose music but i find it tedious to turn hobbies into jobs, i don't have much reason to compose unless i just want to make a song or a jingle. Digital art is nice but i would like to learn actual  art foundations instead of trying to wing everything. I feel like i have a ton of hobbies and things i enjoy but i'm not very good at a particular one, sometimes i jump from hobby to hobby because i'm board of current hobby etc.

My FFL surprisingly has 556 and 9mm. The only other option is $5,500 for 12,500 rounds of 556 green tip.

Haha high priced 5.56, 7.62/.308 prices haven't budged and I'm both glad and mad cause I have like 5 mags worth of ammo left and it sucks

i like to write/read fiction novels

i like to write/read fiction novels
do they involve dipper going to taco bell

no its spyro going to subway

i've been into cityscape photography lately, really I want to make photos that look distinctly 21st century

i loving love cars and guns i just wish i had the money for them

i've been into cityscape photography lately, really I want to make photos that look distinctly 21st century
loving phenomenal photos