Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.  (Read 10300 times)

fascism is a movement not an organization
fortunately I don't see anyone trying to name fascism as a "terrorist organization." lol
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 08:24:42 PM by Drydess »

Black Lives Matter is an organized movement in the United States advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality against African-American people.
Black Lives Matter is an ideological movement in many western countries, that's so peaceful they start peaceful fires and shoot peaceful bullets. Question anything they say or do and they'll be at your house next. If you stand up to them, you will have your guns confiscated, and your livelihood ruined.

The insane idea that "White people still rule the world." is obviously disproven throughout these riots.

White people can't say or speak their minds, only the leftist dogma. Lest they be threatened with death and livelihood ruining events. While the Libertardians and the Left circle jerk over the corpse of "Muh Private Company."

White Privilege? Man I'm so privileged to:
Not be allowed to have any opinion but the right one.
Have my scores not count as much on entry exams
Be socially scorned for my skin color and the 'sins of the father'
Lose my property and livelihood for even possibly having the wrong opinion.

blm is just a misspelling of mlb, which stands for major league baseball

Black Lives Matter is an ideological movement in many western countries, that's so peaceful they start peaceful fires and shoot peaceful bullets. Question anything they say or do and they'll be at your house next. If you stand up to them, you will have your guns confiscated, and your livelihood ruined.

The insane idea that "White people still rule the world." is obviously disproven throughout these riots.

White people can't say or speak their minds, only the leftist dogma. Lest they be threatened with death and livelihood ruining events. While the Libertardians and the Left circle jerk over the corpse of "Muh Private Company."

whens the last time you got punched in the face by a movement

nobody gives even 3/5ths of a forget about your grievances. 50 years ago it would be illegal for me to sit where i want on a bus or drink from a better water fountain because of my race. everything was redlined so that if i wanted to even own property i would be completely overcharged, and if i complained about it some group of white folk would probably pull me out behind their farm and beat the stuff out of me. today my friends or family could be shot for doing nothing because of their race and people like you will brush it off with some handicapped reason. "oh it sucks that institutionalized racism is still a thing in 2020 but WHITE PPL ARE ENDANGERED" stfu lol

i have freedom now thanks to hundreds of years of civil rights activism. what did it cost you- your feelings of superiority and pride? tough stuff
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:16:41 AM by PhantOS »

nobody gives even 3/5ths of a forget about your grievances. 50 years ago it would be illegal for me to sit where i want on a bus or drink from a better water fountain because of my race. everything was redlined so that if i wanted to even own property i would be completely overcharged, and if i complained about it some group of white folk would probably pull me out behind their farm and beat the stuff out of me. today my friends or family could be shot for doing nothing because of their race and people like you will brush it off with some handicapped reason. "oh it sucks that institutionalized racism is still a thing in 2020 but WHITE PPL ARE ENDANGERED" stfu lol

i have freedom now thanks to hundreds of years of civil rights activism. what did it cost you- your feelings of superiority and pride? tough stuff
I never lived through that era. I never saw this era. But I sure as forget am being punished for it.

The era I live through and see now is telling me I'm evil because of my skin color while I'm simultaneously thanos with all six infinity stones.

And "oh it sucks that institutionalized racism is still a thing in 2020"

Yeah, Affirmative Action is institutionalized Racism. thank you for acknowledging the legally defended racism against white and asian people.

I never lived through that era. I never saw this era. But I sure as forget am being punished for it. The era I live through and see now is telling me I'm evil because of my skin color while I'm simultaneously thanos with all six infinity stones.
tough stuff

And "oh it sucks that institutionalized racism is still a thing in 2020"
Yeah, Affirmative Action is institutionalized Racism. thank you for acknowledging the legally defended racism against white and asian people.
quota: a fixed share of something that a person or group is entitled to receive or is bound to contribute.
before affirmative action you could be turned down from a job or from school for being black, ensuring a completely 100% white workforce and student body. the goal of affirmative action is to ensure that every applicant stands on their merit regardless of race, but prevents too many applicants of the same race from being accepted. if you were turned down from something its either because they found people more qualified than you or there's already too many white people in whatever you're applying for
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:32:30 AM by PhantOS »

quota: a fixed share of something that a person or group is entitled to receive or is bound to contribute.
before affirmative action you could be turned down from a job or from school for being black, ensuring a completely 100% white workforce and student body.

That's not affirmative action, that's civil rights. You're mixing up the two. Civil rights made employing and denying employment based on race illegal.
Affirmative action made employing and denying based on race regulated and mandatory. And, while it becomes more unlikely this can happen as the number of those employed goes up, just because a workforce lacks any black people doesn't necessarily mean the employer is tribal.
You have to account for area demographics, and preferences of profession in communities.

California had to literally revoke civil rights law to enact affirmative action laws. Proposition 209.

tough stuff
Then don't expect me to feel bad for "oh poor me" black people when they get flaunted and empowered in the media just for being black.
While white people are demonized and told they all have god powers and questioning it is sin.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:39:25 AM by Master Matthew² »

That's not affirmative action, that's civil rights. You're mixing up the two. Civil rights made employing and denying employment based on race illegal. California had to literally revoke civil rights law to enact affirmative action laws. Proposition 209.
Affirmative action made employing and denying based on race regulated and mandatory.
what people soon discovered is that 'employing and denying employment based on race illegal.' isn't good for cases.

Then don't expect me to feel bad for "oh poor me" black people when they get flaunted and empowered in the media just for being black.
While white people are demonized and told they all have god powers and questioning it is sin.
so when brianna taylor was shot in her own home while lying down unarmed you're just going to ignore it because white genocide is a more pressing matter? this is exactly why no one here likes you- any problem that affects you or your political ideology is immediately 10000x more important than literal murder perpetrated by the government. how many times did you fail the trolley problem?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:42:51 AM by PhantOS »

white people 1940: 'damn i got enlisted at 18 and i'm certainly going to die in this war. thankfully my comrades of many races will accompany me to the very bitter end'
white people 2020: 'why do black people get support on live television now. this sucks. let me be tribal when i employ people'

what people soon discovered is that 'employing and denying employment based on race illegal.' isn't good for cases.

so when brianna taylor was shot in her own home while lying down unarmed you're just going to ignore it because white genocide is a more pressing matter?

I don't know where you're pulling this white genocide stuff from. But it's become more socially unacceptable to be white than any other race. And these one off incidents are not indicative of greater trend. They gain more attention because of their shocking nature. More to the point, these events are not racially motivated in nearly every one of these rare instances the racial tension is inferred and not factually determined.

Is there an issue with Police Overreach? Hell yes there is. Is it racial? No, certainly not. It's more of an issue of giving them more power than they are needed. The first step to a police state is handing power over to the government. Given their spineless approach as of late towards People protecting their own property, I am in no mood to be protecting police action. But I will say that making these inferences instead of determining the real issues is not going to help.

The instances that are rare, that I mention are police brutality which end in the death of a black person.

What's much more alarming is the fact that:
A. Police Misuse of power
B. Police Brutality that results in the death of anyone
C. Police Brutality and Corruption
D. Police and State violation of amendment rights

are blatantly ignored in favor of chasing the "Police are tribals" narrative instead of the more obvious and worrying "Police and Governments are becoming Authoritarians"  issue.

white people 1940: 'damn i got enlisted at 18 and i'm certainly going to die in this war. thankfully my comrades of many races will accompany me to the very bitter end'
white people 2020: 'why do black people get support on live television now. this sucks. let me be tribal when i employ people'

What an excellent and totally not at all bad take.

It's not just that "Black people get support."

Fine whatever. But that juxtapositioned with, typically on the same networks and programs, "white people bad and powerful." creates a very obvious and intentional push toward racial oppression.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:51:21 AM by Master Matthew² »

busting into a house in a black neighborhood, knowing fully well that the occupants of said house are black... AND intending to shoot first ask questions later... somehow not tribal. actually never seen something like this happen in a white neighborhood, nor heard of it. but somehow ive heard of the 3+ times this exact stuff has happened

A. Police Misuse of power
B. Police Brutality that results in the death of anyone
C. Police Brutality and Corruption
D. Police and State violation of amendment rights
all of the above have to be true in order for "police are tribal" to even be a discussion. and if its true and everyone knows its true, why the forget would you mention it? unless you specifically refuse to believe that 'all of the above' happens more to non-whites than whites, an objective fact. maybe the police aren't tribal, but you sure as hell are

"white people bad and powerful."
white people aren't bad and powerful. bad and powerful people are bad and powerful. hence why we don't like the police or most of the government. they just happen to be predominantly white, to nobody's surprise