Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.  (Read 10124 times)

like truly, i genuinely dont know how much more it can be dumbed down for you. where the forget you get your political information to form these dog stuff opinions is what we want to know

They still exist, the words are just different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

"Lee Atwater: Here's how I would approach that issue as a statistician or a political scientist. Or as a psychologist, which I'm not, is how abstract you handle the race thing. Now once you start out, and now you don't quote me on this, you start out in 1954 by saying 'n*****, n*****, n*****.' By 1968 you can't say 'n*****,' that hurts you, backfires, so you say stuff like ‘forced bussing, states rights’ and all that stuff, and you're getting so abstract. Now you're talking about cutting taxes and all these things. What you’re talking about are totally economic things, and the byproduct often is Blacks get hurt worse than whites.

And subconsciously maybe that is part of it, I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract and that coded, that we're doing away with the racial problem one way or the other.

Do you follow me?

Because obviously sitting around saying, 'we want to cut taxes, we want to cut this,' is much more abstract than even the bussing thing, and a hell of lot more abstract than, 'n*****, n*****.'"

Great, thanks for neglecting these parts of the speech.

"As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry S. Dent, Sr. and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now you don't have to do that. All that you need to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues that he's campaigned on since 1964, and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster."

"But Reagan did not have to do a southern strategy for two reasons. Number one, race was not a dominant issue. And number two, the mainstream issues in this campaign had been, quote, southern issues since way back in the sixties. So Reagan goes out and campaigns on the issues of economics and of national defense. The whole campaign was devoid of any kind of racism, any kind of reference. And I'll tell you another thing you all need to think about, that even surprised me, is the lack of interest, really, the lack of knowledge right now in the South among white voters about the Voting Rights Act."

The video you posted is headed in this article:
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/

But the video clips a quote out of context. Fortunately the whole audio is available in that article. The Southern Strategy was outdated then and it sure as forget is outdated now.

you guys do realize police have killed 28 people in the entire united states last year

btw 20 of those were white so if anything the police are tribal towards white people

holy stuff this chode just went full on /pol/ reject mode

you guys do realize police have killed 28 people in the entire united states last year

btw 20 of those were white so if anything the police are tribal towards white people
cheese can you shut up and go back to being a harmless court jester like you were when you first joined the forums I prefer that one over wannabe tony bootlicker

and as quickly as he came, he vanished

obv most of those are legal and ethical, people don't generally consider killing a gang member that's actively shooting police brutality (except for george floyd but that's gaslighting so)

obv most of those are legal and ethical, people don't generally consider killing a gang member that's actively shooting police brutality (except for george floyd but that's gaslighting so)
who cares. pick up a foot ball

2020's "gaslighting" is 2016's "literally"

2020's "gaslighting" is 2016's "literally"
"literally" is done quite often by people in power to get money/votes?

Yes, George Floyd was clearly a gang member, he totally didn't work a real job and the cop totally didn't know him and wasn't consistently a drunk who got thrown out of the business Floyd worked for.

"I'm tribal and I am mad that other races want equality :c, big mad"
-Master Matthew²

"I'm tribal and I am mad that other races want equality :c, big mad"
-Master Matthew²
woah long time no see brother