This forum is loving dead

Author Topic: This forum is loving dead  (Read 3042 times)

good. i hope more people find better places to go to. most people now just avoid this forum due to better communities being formed elsewhere now

bro if you expect a game that hasn't had a major update in nearly ten years to be active then you're either

A. kalphiter
B. dumb

and the difference between the two is pretty darn thin

that being said though it absolutely sucks and i miss it, the forum in 2012-14 was absolutely amazing at the time and i miss the unique personalities everyone had.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:00:49 AM by New Years »

that being said though it absolutely sucks and i miss it, the forum in 2012-14 was absolutely amazing at the time and i miss the unique personalities everyone had.
this, even though I was new and (imo) cringey at the time, it was enjoyable

omae wa mou shindeiru

i miss the unique personalities everyone had.
cant believe the entire active userbase on this form is a clone of each other except for you and me because im cool

I have something to admit. User 164188- AKA "Jackhammer" as some of you might know him as- is actually an uplink of my own personality. He's currently running out of a USB stick off of a server on a Gateway 2000 computer running Windows 2000 Professional in my trailer's guest bedroom.

I'm sorry, everyone. I never meant for this lie to go on for this long.

I have something to admit. User 164188- AKA "Jackhammer" as some of you might know him as- is actually an uplink of my own personality. He's currently running out of a USB stick off of a server on a Gateway 2000 computer running Windows 2000 Professional in my trailer's guest bedroom.

LMAO

So I made general discussion topics about my server.

Then boltster would come over and laugh about how my discussions get no one talking in them and no one joins my server.

But I simply pointed out the fact general discussion was dead, but he wouldn't take that as a fact.

So it's not that my topics or server is dead because I'm unlikable. They're dead because no one is on.

actually, victor took the usb stick and stuck it into a little robot body not too long ago, that can walk, talk, use items, and stuff. i currently live in his attic. im typing this on his ipad, where i watch youtube kids all day. i wish i could be thankful, but he made the robot body unattractive, fat, and gave it abnormally large balls.

cant believe the entire active userbase on this form is a clone of each other except for you and me because im cool

pull the loving plug already

Maybe this forum will officially die one day and my username will finally be gone for good

Time for Blockland 2

Maybe this forum will officially die one day and my username will finally be gone for good
i second this