what is the best game mode you have played but isin't hosted anymore

Author Topic: what is the best game mode you have played but isin't hosted anymore  (Read 10152 times)

This is such a crazy coincidence. I was just going through old screenshots the other day. Seeing all those old servers people use to host made me sad. I could always post some screenshots here to freshen people's memories.

I remember these servers were some of my favorites:

Oholiba's Nuketown TDM
Sailorman's WWII Dogfight
LegoPepper's Dogfight
Legoboss' Survival Horror
Conan's Prison Break
Tezuni's Slopes CTF
Greek2me's Trench Wars
Any of Gravity Cat's servers - TDMs, Endless Zombies, and more
Barnabas' Bunker server - around 100 players at its peak, if I remember correctly.

I started playing this game when I was in middle school, either in 2012 or 2013. It was after the V21 update, I do know that. The first computer I used to play it on broke, and I think I lost everything on it. The next computer broke, but I was able to recover just about everything. I have a screenshot archive on a USB disk. The oldest ones there were taken in 2015, a year after I started going to high school. I may have some before 2015, but I'll have to search the depths of my laptops to find anything.

This is such a crazy coincidence. I was just going through old screenshots the other day. Seeing all those old servers people use to host made me sad. I could always post some screenshots here to freshen people's memories.

Sailorman's WWII Dogfight

Woah!  Seriously made my day to see this!

I missed that game mode that was called creeper (?) with the red bricks that would keep growing and you had to survive until the end of the match.

Woah!  Seriously made my day to see this!

I missed that game mode that was called creeper (?) with the red bricks that would keep growing and you had to survive until the end of the match.
that's still kinda around

family rp

I have been beaten to the punch

Zombies in the BluZone

loving miss you Knaz. I remember saying to myself I wouldn't drift away from this hellhole like so many others, but I guess we're all guilty of getting caught up in things sooner or later.

centhra dueling, port surf

Metaknight's SpeedKart X
Kong's Deathrace/cube

grapple knife
rooftop gk or rooftop dm whatever it was called

grapple knife
rooftop gk or rooftop dm whatever it was called
are you braindead or just stupid