DeadFall07 and friends are loving handicapped

Author Topic: DeadFall07 and friends are loving handicapped  (Read 9114 times)

Their names are in screenshot

Let me explain: So when they joined simon says, I asked deadfall07 to unban me and he said no... minutes later I was arguing to him and his loving friends decided to follow me and trap me everywhere i go...
also they made idk wtf these roasts are. they probably loving bad at making roasts. Time for screenshots

wow wtf is with these cringe roasts

They are repeating same words over over again

now in screenshots well every screenshot, they are repeating every single word they just said like: big baby, tribal baby.)
idk when the forget they started this. If deadfall replies, i dont give a stuff
(Note: TBG and Deadfall07 were in last 2 screenshots no wonder speedkart2 is stuff)

sorry for bad drama post.

/skip

he ddossed them on camera

The Universe calling you a big tribal is totally justified since you DM'd me slurs over Discord for two minutes straight.

You really should give it up asking to be unbanned from the SKC server since you spammed racial slurs months ago and since then, you still haven't learned.

19 trying to explain how

The Universe calling you a big tribal is totally justified since you DM'd me slurs over Discord for two minutes straight.

You really should give it up asking to be unbanned from the SKC server since you spammed racial slurs months ago and since then, you still haven't learned.
lol that was before, loving understand

19 trying to justify being the CEO of racism

good to see you haven't changed at all in the last 2 years, redconer.

reconer you banned me for 1440 minutes on glass and then banned me for "NaN" minutes ive been stuck like this since 2018 please unban me

deadfall i love you give me your discord (pm me bb ;))

1. do something stupid
2. there are consequences, sometimes more than you anticipated
3. play victim

Yup.......... Yup..........

You really should give it up asking to be unbanned from the SKC server
Not that I think 19 is in the right to be asking that, but at the same time I was also banned from that discord just for telling a certain someone to not stir up drama in the SKC discord with me. I don't think your admins are that adept.

First of all which isn't obvious and everyone knows; 19 everyone would rather talk to a brick wall than actually try to reason with you.
So you're basically saying you changed and to prove it, do the exact same thing to deadfall's DMs and discord?

Second of all 19, I just woke up like 15 minutes ago and noticed you were conspiring to orchestrate this raid in my /own/ discord for Community RP so I'm just going to rightfully ban you from the discord. Have fun, I've put up with you long enough.

You haven't changed and I warned you before previously if you kept up this sort of behavior on my server or used it as a platform to do such that I'd ban you, and here we are. I love you TGB.

19, just because we tolerate you doesn't mean we like you, you're too blind to notice how annoying you really are, no better than the other kids who have been showing up recently. Now that were seeing this, its fair to say you cant control yourself.

little tribal baby brain bitch baby