Author Topic: Re: 150 year old civil war monument in florida is getting torn down today/tomorr  (Read 2577 times)

didn't you say in bcc that poor people don't matter because they don't contribute to society?

didn't you say in bcc that poor people don't matter because they don't contribute to society?
who are you talking to lamof

oh stuff i thought you said bcs not bcc

it's not poor people that don't contribute to society it's the people who sit on their ass and collect unemployment for a living

what the libs REALLY want is for nobody to know slavery existed. that benefits them greatly somehow. this is clear.

can't you mf read. it's only LGBT poor people who don't matter

i refuse to believe what i am reading is not something induced from some kind of violent brain fart

three days later he claimed that one about slaves to be a typo

three days later he claimed that one about slaves to be a typo
of what

of what
your mom xd

ot: if you think the civil war was about slavery, you'd only be right if you ignored the first half

right. states that explicitly allowed slaves ceded from the union, and then later more states that explicitly allowed slaves joined because they believed that they have the right to keep slaves. it's not like the war started because of deep seated issues that the north had with the enslavement of black people and civil rights or anything