Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server

Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16848 times)

it seems like literally everyone with a high rank is in on blackmailing sugar. you guys think this is a child enthusiast ring or smth?

epstein was never truly dead

it seems like literally everyone with a high rank is in on blackmailing sugar. you guys think this is a child enthusiast ring or smth?
i mean

alright fellas ive infiltrated their ranks, recon action is ongoing

nows my chance to see how convincing of an adolescent boy i can play

who cares? the goal here is to send a message, and discord is going to take forever to process it
discord suspends a user within a day and a server within three days. just report the damn users and let the zoophiles do what they’re paid to do lol

ok so theres a huge amount of degeneracy present in this server. like 99% of their jokes are raunchy or mildly creepphilic in nature. they openly admit that a lot of users are underage yet talk about keeping children as slaves, saving and deleting richard pics, etc. most of its out of context but even then its still in really poor taste. the whole server has to go, theres nothing the owner can do to save it.

No doubt.
Also

They admitted the cyberbullying and blamed Sugar for the other stuff. Being annoying sure I get it but the owner knew about that a long time ago and didn't allow her from being banned. He only banned her now because they're getting called out.

But stuff, zoophilia? She's not that forgeted up enough to be into that.

sugar is 18

forget that server! I hope they get banned off Discord.

nows my chance to see how convincing of an adolescent boy i can play
here's some tips from an ex-dumbass kid:
-type in proper pronunciation but do it wrong, also use big words in the wrong context, like so "Hello everybody! Positive day We're having, isn't it ?". or talk like this "Hi Guys How Are You All Doing" because that's also pretty convincing
-strain your voice in voice chat, do alot of intentional voice cracks, mouthbreathe. maybe get a voice changer
-unironically use emojis
-ping people alot but don't spam it. like every time you bring someone up, ping them
good luck hopefully you get enough incriminating evidence to get these scumlets banned

the scum settles to the bottom of the ocean huh

anytime you try to reason with these people or call them out they post chibi pandas eating popcorn

fellas. this has gone to a whole new level. it's confirmed that they have sugar's address.

if it wasn't serious before, by god, is it serious now.

imagine tacking an anime girl drinking soda emoji at the end of a death threat, couldnt be me

the only thing dragon maid fans murder is their mother's pride