Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16861 times)

do you think plugging an ip into the first google result for "ip location" is the only way to trace an ip
love

Finally got a response........

And of course the messages are all deleted because forgetheads took long enough to investigate.

Finally got a response........

And of course the messages are all deleted because forgetheads took long enough to investigate.
I reported the server 1 week ago and even linked them this thread I take it they haven't done stuff

discord fully endorses child enthusiasm, I thought this was common knowledge

discord fully endorses child enthusiasm, I thought this was common knowledge

its been said many times but everyone is choosing to ignore it

why would discord WARN the server that they're being investigated before actually looking through their messages. that's absolute chicken stuff.

just report them and say "they said they hate furries"

why would discord WARN the server that they're being investigated before actually looking through their messages. that's absolute chicken stuff.
They warn them of an investigation and then say they can't investigate discarded evidence. Lazy ass policy they've got going. It is so obviously bullstuff.

only proving how flawed discord's punishment system is:

want to circumvent a potential ban? just delete every loving thing and call it a day

The butler i love you as friends lot give me another chance blockland player we give the butler another chance?

ugh that 'why i different' hit a little too hard and now im actually crying irl

dont worry sugar, everyone is different. its not a bad thing to be yourself, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

The butler i love you as friends lot give me another chance blockland player we give the butler another chance?
We have told you several times that Butler won't unblock or give you another chance. This is the last time I'm going to say this; The drama between you and Butler is your fault, you are the one who kept harassing, bringing your friends to DM Butler to unblock you and even threatening him and the other Arkadian members. Stop DMing and pinging (@) them, and coming from someone who is in your side, leave Butler alone.

I'm not doing this for you anymore, but their grooming server still has to go.

BTW whoever was Skinny Pete and the other Blockland guy, I don't know what you guys were trying to accomplish by trying to reason with them.

you're not going to be able to change sugar's mind lmao whenever she finds someone she likes she'll just obsess over them and thats just how she is. Happened to me, Blockbyte, yawa, and many, many others