Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.

Author Topic: Joe Biden Megathread - NO MALARKEY.  (Read 12916 times)

remember when MM realized he was sucked into the alt-right playbook? i think he forgot.

remember when MM realized he was sucked into the alt-right playbook? i think he forgot.
I was just seduced by old lefty propaganda, just like the old days. It was a relapse. But I regained my judgement.
[im g]https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/118395754_606102980098586_3935527314820953508_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=uFgExwlfOUMAX-vl7bI&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8de2734ff7d3a3d98f16dfca6d230f09&oe=5F65E346[/img]
He deserved the last jedi.

the only thing matthew sucks is liquid feces from a fresh hot-pocket-pampie

love it how these people are like "yeah i was tricked into believing bullstuff before..... but not again!" and then these bitches link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EGzOTrzPts as one of their sources. like what the hell you just got tricked once again bro like holy stuff please just think for yourself instead of believing everything some idiot says on youtube. like please just become a little bit self aware and realize that you are the most gullible person of all time

love it how these people are like "yeah i was tricked into believing bullstuff before..... but not again!" and then these bitches link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EGzOTrzPts as one of their sources. like what the hell you just got tricked once again bro like holy stuff please just think for yourself instead of believing everything some idiot says on youtube. like please just become a little bit self aware and realize that you are the most gullible person of all time
the worst part is knowing enough to think you're right but not knowing enough to know you're wrong

hey all of you, i would highly recommrnd just not posting politically. sure, seeing a political thread and being unable to assert yourself might seem like torture, but if you can get past it holy hell is it satisfying. i have cut down 99.999% of my politard arguing and i have benefited immenselt, and i now can spend my time on other stuff like having a life

hey all of you, i would highly recommrnd just not posting politically. sure, seeing a political thread and being unable to assert yourself might seem like torture, but if you can get past it holy hell is it satisfying. i have cut down 99.999% of my politard arguing and i have benefited immenselt, and i now can spend my time on other stuff like having a life
I want to kill you. Seeing your life drain from your eyes is the only thing I think about anymore.

I want to kill you. Seeing your life drain from your eyes is the only thing I think about anymore.

I liked it better when you acted like a naive 8 year old instead of a narcissistic 14 year old

i have cut down 99.999% of my politard arguing and i have benefited immenselt, and i now can spend my time on other stuff like having a life
lol you acting like this was your lifestyle. your fourteen

being self-aware doesnt make you any less of a rooster chugging forgetwit