U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235262 times)

Except

They

Are

Still

Trying

Thank you for completely ignoring that post.
My subsequent posts.
And any basic logic.

Annoying Orange is not god, he has to jump through hoops to get this stuff done.

Slowing and stopping illegal imigration helps stop this.
deporting them from the country helps stop this.
Trying to change these facilities would be harder than making them obsolete.
gonna try my hardest to stop the concentration camps by letting them run for 4 years

how have they tried if they’re trying

how have they tried if they’re trying
The word "tried" is NOWHERE on the last page.

Wtf are you talking about?

The word "tried" is NOWHERE on the last page.

Wtf are you talking about?
Except

They

Are

Still

Trying

My subsequent posts.
And any basic logic.

Annoying Orange is not god, he has to jump through hoops to get this stuff done.

???????????

im asking how is Annoying Orange/gop trying to shut down these camps?

Except

They

Are

Still

Trying

My subsequent posts.
And any basic logic.

I really don’t see how a bill titled “end american internment camps” would ever fail in congress and it’s very clear that the gop is simultaneously perpetuating it and earning political capital off of it
magaminds always get so angry when we compromise our principles or whatever by politicizing tragic and shocking events but have no problem saying with a straight face that the only way to end human rights violations is to build a wall lol

seriously dude link me any GOP sponsored resolution or act or amendment even uttering a word against it. reminder that republicans held a majority in both houses of congress, judiciaries, and the oval office all together for two years and instead resolved to spend 6 months of it elegantly naming a healthcare plan covering less people “the greatest healthcare plan ever.” you elected a dude to get stuff done, not flounder while enabling human rights violations

> children born on us soil from people who arent citizens shouldnt be considered citizens

yeah good loving luck getting that through congress. what about people who are in process of getting their citizenship? people who arent illegally here but are on work or school visas? what happens if the US doesnt grant citizenship to the child, and neither does the home country of the parents of the child? you just gonna say "tough luck kid, sorry" to them when they grow up as an illegal wherever they go, despite having no say in that happening to them?

This is a pretty solid point tbh

Fair enough. But then the real solution here i want to absolve is the perople complaining their family broke apart cause their parents were deported.

Too loving bad.

Your parents commited a crime, and its there for a reason. Its to sift through people who would attempt to make this country a worse place.

They got deported? Thats their fault, not the government. Sucks.

But replace deported with arrested.

Are we going to just do away with laws because it makes the children sad when their parents get arrested?

Well apparently so, thanks for being consistent.

Im tired of this emotional bullstuff. Ive played this song and dance too many loving times.

Your parents were arrested? That sucks.
Reapeal all the immagration laws and border patrol? No, forget you.

And its flat out wrong to call these concentration camps. If they were, the people who commited these recent inhumane acts wouldnt have ever been arrested.

Im done with emotional manipulation.
"Feel bad? Here lets repeal laws to avoid sadness."
"Feel scared? Here just fork over all of your rights and livelihood."
"Feel angry? Well 'in defense of looting...'"

forget off.

Take your puppydog eyes and shove em in a blender.
Take your fear mongering back to the cold war.
And Take your loving L.

Because of this stuff, you can guaruntee ill never loving trust or give a damn about any of your emotional pleas.

Ive been taken advantage of by leftists, democrats and establishment forgets enough for one lifetime.

I cant trust the MSM to tell me the truth, and im partial to the idea that perhaps this is all bullstuff drummed up against ice officers out of rage.

forget Antifa
forget the "Burn Loot Murder" organization
forget the left

Ive tried to entertain this stuff in the hopes youd see how awful this is.

But that phase has passed.

Youre either aware of recent events, or you're living in a media manipulated rage bubble.

Your parents commited a crime, and its there for a reason. Its to sift through people who would attempt to make this country a worse place.

They got deported? Thats their fault, not the government. Sucks.
it's their parent's fault for seeking a better place for them and their family to live? and, here's the kicker, you're saying that you think this is entirely being done because of prejudice?

the crime is the equivalent of a misdemenor or a parking ticket in the law btw, totally justifiable that they should be locked into camps

ice was literally created to make these camps and do no-knock raids, the united states barely had any border patrol/protection for the majority of its lifespan, the only reason it was created is that the politicians somehow needed a scapegoat so they demonized immigrants coming from the south americans. maybe if we didn't literally replace all their governments with "à la pinochet" repressive dictatorships that sell us lithium and oil, maybe we wouldn't be in this situation

"tighter immigration control" is used in the same way "to fight terrorism" was used to pass the patriot act
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 09:42:25 AM by Aide33 »

it's their parent's fault for seeking a better place for them and their family to live? and, here's the kicker, you're saying that you think this is entirely being done because of prejudice?
Then do it the right way. Naturalize. Not jump the fence and try and game the system.
the crime is the equivalent of a misdemenor or a parking ticket in the law btw, totally justifiable that they should be locked into camps

ice was literally created to make these camps and do no-knock raids, the united states barely had any border patrol/protection for the majority of its lifespan, the only reason it was created is that the politicians somehow needed a scapegoat so they demonized immigrants coming from the south americans. maybe if we didn't literally replace all their governments with "à la pinochet" repressive dictatorships that sell us lithium and oil, maybe we wouldn't be in this situation

"tighter immigration control" is used in the same way "to fight terrorism" was used to pass the patriot act
Scapegoat? Misdemeanor? Nononono.
Illegal immigrants cross the border unlawfully and without any identification ever presented.
They're breaking a major law.

Its a national security issue.
Without knowledge of who they are they can get away with many crimes.

But yeah, I'd say no camps. Just deport them to their country of origin.

Also this conspiracy theory bullstuff about people pulling strings to create an evil ice auschwits are unhinged as all hell.

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-milwaukee-man-mobbed-by-blm-activists-arrested-for-trying-to-defend-his-home/

forget BLM

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/twitter-suspends-virologist-who-claims-covid-19-was-made-in-lab/

Brave new world.

Scientists are unscientific
Only the media, social media and politicians know science.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 11:35:51 AM by Master Matthew² »

Then do it the right way. Naturalize. Not jump the fence and try and game the system.
people in rich countries say that takes years. a youtuber i've followed since 2010, immortalhd, a russian immigrant, still isn't a citizen of the united states despite living there for literally more than half of his life. what do you expect of someone fleeing war? or someone poor simply looking for a better life? the only reason they're not being let in already is because politicians are blaming stuff on them
and even if you, somehow, give me a totally sweeping reason that all immigrants shouldn't be let in, there's no reason for ice to be run and operated by regular Josef Mengeles

people in rich countries say that takes years. a youtuber i've followed since 2010, immortalhd, a russian immigrant, still isn't a citizen of the united states despite living there for literally more than half of his life. what do you expect of someone fleeing war? or someone poor simply looking for a better life? the only reason they're not being let in already is because politicians are blaming stuff on them
and even if you, somehow, give me a totally sweeping reason that all immigrants shouldn't be let in, there's no reason for ice to be run and operated by regular Josef Mengeles

Flee war? There are much easier countries, that are safe, to escape to.

Trying to flee war to america is like escaping to a mansion.

There's a reason we're a wealthy and well off country. And there's a reason the process is insanely difficult.

And again. I agree, no camps. No reason to do that. Just send them back to their country of origin. If they are seeking asylum, and they passed through several other safe countries to get here, we just send them there now iirc.

The only reason we have camps, is because some people are pushing to release them into the US instead of safely and orderly sending them back to their home countries.

what's wrong with them getting into the us?

what's wrong with them getting into the us?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crCIA

this will give you a rough idea of the potential happenings if you allow/ferry in massive amounts people of different origin with no real plan for assimilation.

in the end, it doesn't really seem to benefit the refugee or host country that allows it. lack of assimilation makes it harder for the refugee to be useful or accepted by the host nation. the same can be said for the host nation when it comes to accepting new cultural values and norms.

fight for a faster vetting process and encourge legal immigration. stop being naive about the world and thinking everyone is just a misunderstood puppy. there are bad people in this world that want to do bad things to you and your family. be smart.

EDIT: and i understand you're referring to more individual cases. understanding the downside to mass migration helps understand individual migration. the last part of my post still stands in that aspect.