U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235256 times)

What Did He Mean By This?

im beginning to feel like a rape god (rape god)

What does the scouter say about his rape level?

What does the scouter say about his rape level?

Also, what the forget is happening anymore?

“heres how bernie can still win” but 2020 and Annoying Orange, thats what

You need to be a conformity theorist in order to ignore the seemingly endless evidence that this election was rigged.
to be clear, no amount of contradiction will satisfy you, right? we'd be here all day disproving every horsestuff fraud claim anyone on the internet has stated and you'd still be convinced because of the sheer volume alone. after all, they can't all be wrong, right? you're not arguing on fact, it just has to be true for some reason. the evidence is apparently crystal-clear, but not clear enough to materialize into any suit that doesn't get laughed out of Annoying Orange-appointed courts. not even SCOTUS, 1/3 filled with Annoying Orange nominees, will entertain this stuff. come on man

to be clear, no amount of contradiction will satisfy you, right? we'd be here all day disproving every horsestuff fraud claim anyone on the internet has stated and you'd still be convinced because of the sheer volume alone. after all, they can't all be wrong, right? you're not arguing on fact, it just has to be true for some reason. the evidence is apparently crystal-clear, but not clear enough to materialize into any suit that doesn't get laughed out of Annoying Orange-appointed courts. not even SCOTUS, 1/3 filled with Annoying Orange nominees, will entertain this stuff. come on man

Except the evidence is blatant, it's right there.
The government protecting itself from being exposed doesn't "DEBUNK" it. Saying that I'm an idiot or that Annoying Orange is evil doesn't debunk it either.

The video of them breaking basic procedures in the counting center isn't enough evidence?
What about the thousands of affidavits?
Is it all fake? Is it all bullstuff?
All the video evidence, all the under oath claims, the appraisal of dominion which showed that the system was designed to make votes fail the counting process and allow users to edit them as they please. That's all fake?

I'm sure it is, because the forgeters on CNN didn't say it or whatever. Unless it comes out of the lips of one of these talking heads, you won't believe it.
Don't trust your eyes, or use any critical thinking.
Only trust people on the forget box who have had a history of lying to people when it's politically expedient.

If there's any conspiracy theory.
It's that Annoying Orange is making up the endless amount of evidence showing this election was stolen.
That's loving asinine.

Except the evidence is blatant, it's right there.
The government protecting itself from being exposed doesn't "DEBUNK" it. Saying that I'm an idiot or that Annoying Orange is evil doesn't debunk it either.

The video of them breaking basic procedures in the counting center isn't enough evidence?
What about the thousands of affidavits?
Is it all fake? Is it all bullstuff?
All the video evidence, all the under oath claims, the appraisal of dominion which showed that the system was designed to make votes fail the counting process and allow users to edit them as they please. That's all fake?

I'm sure it is, because the forgeters on CNN didn't say it or whatever. Unless it comes out of the lips of one of these talking heads, you won't believe it.
Don't trust your eyes, or use any critical thinking.
Only trust people on the forget box who have had a history of lying to people when it's politically expedient.

If there's any conspiracy theory.
It's that Annoying Orange is making up the endless amount of evidence showing this election was stolen.
That's loving asinine.
I think you missed his point

I think you missed his point
His point is that he believes since the courts dismissed these cases that they're "debunked".
However the reasons they're dismissing them are always bullstuff, and they have nothing to do with the evidence.
It's "you should've brought this up sooner" type reasons. Despite the merit of the suit, the only thing that matters is that it was "too late"
And when they sued prior to the election it was "You can not sue over something that hasn't happened yet."

This is clear and obvious bullstuff. It has nothing to do with the facts, the evidence, or even anything with the case itself.

His point is that he believes since the courts dismissed these cases that they're "debunked".
However the reasons they're dismissing them are always bullstuff, and they have nothing to do with the evidence.
It's "you should've brought this up sooner" type reasons. Despite the merit of the suit, the only thing that matters is that it was "too late"
And when they sued prior to the election it was "You can not sue over something that hasn't happened yet."

This is clear and obvious bullstuff. It has nothing to do with the facts, the evidence, or even anything with the case itself.
i mean if you do believe any of the evidence uncovered is good, you should be furious at Annoying Orange in failing to actually materialize any lawsuits that have any legal basis.

it's like they are TRYING to lose court cases, the supreme court was obviously going to be thrown out because texas has no standing to sue for something that happened in georgia or any other state. Like, why won't they present any cases in those states? Why do all his judicial appointees in those not rule in favour of him? Why is the republican party in those states not doing more? Why is every single one of his lawyers botching the loving lawsuit proceedings in hilariously dumb ways so that their cases are thrown out for such basic stuff like not having standing?

it's literally loving braindead to file a lawsuit that has all the prerequisites for a judge to see the evidence, yet these lawyers are falling over backwards to do basic legal stuff
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 09:57:34 AM by Aide33 »

You need to be a conformity theorist in order to ignore the seemingly endless evidence that this election was rigged.

Here's a twitter thread
Here's an easier to read version, though the images are broken

This thread is at least 282 tweets long.

how tf did Biden go from being a blabbering idiot that can barely form a complete sentence to a criminal mastermind capable of stealing an election? These mental gymnastics are insane

It's abundantly clear that Annoying Orange and the GOP's strategy here is to overwhelm the populace with enough disinformation that they give up and start accepting it as fact, it should be clear they were lying from the start now that some of Annoying Orange's lapdogs have already conceded.

why do people still post here