U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235151 times)

There is still at least 40% of the nation unvaxxed. While the ratio of vaccinated to unvaccinated is now in vaccinated's favor, I do not think it warrants any abnormal term.

It certainly does. Not based on any ratio. But based on what should be normal. Why should it be that coughing out viral death in public and getting people sick is normal? It shouldn't.

What does anti vaxxer even mean to you? A karen on twitter isnt even worth mentioning imo. Someone who simply doesnt want to inject a substance that we are still trying to understand into themselves shouldnt warrant such a label, let alone a arrest.

"I don't want to not shoot this person."

Sorry, not wanting to let someone live isn't an excuse that will hold up in court when under trial for murder.'

Side effects and trial testing have not been tested to the standard lengths other vaccinations must pass.

We've literally tested it on millions of people. Under normal circumstances this wouldn't have needed to happen. But it was either this or millions or even billions dead.

The vaccine was ONLY approved by the fda this month, and the majority of the people who were vaccinated were already vaccinated by july.

but it was approved.

Not only are we still testing the vaccine, but Covid-19 did not have standard treatment guidelines until this month! We are barely understanding the virus, and most of the treatment done in the hospitals is being done based on other virus's.

We were testing it. Now it's fda approved and the science is settled. Stop reading facebook.

Granted, as of august 2021, both treatment guidelines and the vaccine are being approved and are beginning tested up to standards. In the near future when we more fully understand both the virus and the vaccine, I think more people will be willing to take the vaccine.

Exactly.

Stop murdering people and do the right thing.

coughing out viral death in public and getting people sick is normal? It shouldn't.
Being unvaccinated doesnt mean you are a living sack of spewing sickness.
"I don't want to not shoot this person."
Again, not everyone is spewing potential death.
We've literally tested it on millions of people. Under normal circumstances this wouldn't have needed to happen. But it was either this or millions or even billions dead.
Long term effects were not known and it was still being handed out to everyone. If something was or is wrong with certain batches or early formulas, the millions that were vaccinated could die. We still dont know on some of the early batches, Millions could still die because we simply dont know the long term effects of some of the batches and formulas.
The results WERE not being monitored and recorded (because long term results were not available), it WAS just being handed out to everyone.
but it was approved.
Please note past tense in alot of the grammar. It is being tested now. I agree with that. But alot of it was not and long term effects are STILL not known.
We were testing it. Now it's fda approved and the science is settled. Stop reading facebook.
I never said we were not testing it, i said we never finished testing it. The part you quoted in response had nothing to do with the vaccine however, it had to do with covid. Covid-19 did not have a standard treatment procedure until this month. This has nothing to do with facebook, this is literally on hhs.gov. Albeit, they released it on july 30th and not august.

Not to say hospitals havent been treating covid, its just that it was always based on state, county, or medical agency recommendations, and not on a national level until now.

WHO has been recommending treatments since may, but I thought this was the US thread.

Stop murdering people and do the right thing.
No one is interested in "murder". Everyone will have a different solution to not "murdering". Both you and i think it is so obvious what it is to not "murder".

This is a virus. Many people immunized naturally. We dont have to have a vaccine to not spew death. No one is interested in murder. Everyone is concerned with the health of their loved ones at this time. If being vaccinated has brought peace to you I am thankful. Wanting to share that peace is only natural.
Demanding that not accepting your peace when you yourself feel already safe, and accusing others of murder is simply not logical to me.

As of right now, Say someone is sick. Who will get sick? The vaccinated? Then why did they take the vaccine? The unvaccinated? But they already had it before and are naturally immunized?
So the only person left to "murder" is a unvaccinated individual who has never before had covid.
Other than children, who are already susceptible to every disease, AND who will have the vaccine available to, I dont think there is anyone left. 

So why master mathew, are you accusing the unvaccinated of murder?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:13:11 PM by soldier101@ »

As a reminder/warning, I still don't believe that Matthew is actually genuine with his views, I still maintain that he got bored of larping as a extremist right-winger, and decided to hop to the left.

As a reminder/warning, I still don't believe that Matthew is actually genuine with his views, I still maintain that he got bored of larping as a extremist right-winger, and decided to hop to the left.

You didn't have the wake up call i did.

Life hit me in the face. My conservative views were shattered.

And Every day i move forward i have to live looking back on my mistakes.

No freedom is worth living like this, and I shouldn't have to give up my way of life because a bunch of WASPs wouldn't get a loving vaccine or wear a mask.

I'm tired of living like this and suffering because of them. We're the ones who did the right thing.

It's our turn to be living free and without masks because we did the right thing. They should be the one forced to stay indoors, not us.

But instead we're rolling backwards because they have a "freedom" to murder people.

I ate right wing lies for too long. And all it did was cause me to suffer. Its time for that switch to flip.

You didn't have the wake up call i did.

Life hit me in the face. My conservative views were shattered.

And Every day i move forward i have to live looking back on my mistakes.

No freedom is worth living like this, and I shouldn't have to give up my way of life because a bunch of WASPs wouldn't get a loving vaccine or wear a mask.

I'm tired of living like this and suffering because of them. We're the ones who did the right thing.

It's our turn to be living free and without masks because we did the right thing. They should be the one forced to stay indoors, not us.

But instead we're rolling backwards because they have a "freedom" to murder people.

I ate right wing lies for too long. And all it did was cause me to suffer. Its time for that switch to flip.
ok this is totally bait

ok this is totally bait

Idc what you think it is. Wear the mask. Get the vaccine. And stop complaining that your "freedoms" are being taken away. They're not. Its time be responsible and to do the right thing for all of us.

Idc if it seems over the top, because people are loving dying.

Idc what you think it is. Wear the mask. Get the vaccine. And stop complaining that your "freedoms" are being taken away. They're not. Its time be responsible and to do the right thing for all of us.

Idc if it seems over the top, because people are loving dying.
no

I keep forgetting what forums im on. I got trolled hard. Hats off to you mathew, may the next noob succumb to your trollage.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 04:19:10 PM by soldier101@ »

No, if you won't take the vaccine, then just stay home. No one is given rights to endanger other people.

Actually they are, the right to drive a car on the road endangers people every day. Sorry but there's danger everywhere that's how it is.

I keep forgetting what forums im on. I got trolled hard. Hats off to you mathew, may the next noob succumb to your trollage.

I literally forgot he was trolling, well kinda got me to I guess.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 04:39:49 PM by Mardalf »

given how strongly he posted about conservative views i can accept his rapid phase shift as real, as hes posting stuff equally as strongly, but only left

I'm cursed to be the clown walking on stage to tell everyone the building is on fire.

They laugh. They laugh. And then it all burns.

What good is being proven correct, if it costs everything to do it.

never ever in my life did i think i would see matthew advocating for the vaccine

given how strongly he posted about conservative views i can accept his rapid phase shift as real, as hes posting stuff equally as strongly, but only left
To each his own, I just have very, very, little faith in people. Especially on this forum.

matthew is a giga chad
Actually they are, the right to drive a car on the road endangers people every day. Sorry but there's danger everywhere that's how it is..
since when is it legal to plow into pedestrians on the sidewalk

freedoms stop where other peoples freedoms begin, the immunocompromised cant just "stay home forever" if they are scared

the amount of deaths per day in places like florida or louisiana should be a wake up call for most of you guys, but yall are just ""scared"" of the sideeffects of a vaccine technology that has been in the work for decades. yall would rather take your chances with the real and known long term side effects of covid and willingly risk giving it to your friends and family. yall would rather take stuff like horse dewormer or 80 other weird drugs/remedies promoted by those quack doctors like andrew wakefield

this is your brain on "i dont want to take the experimental vaccine":
Quote from: https://www.npr.org/2021/08/23/1030208101/mississippi-livestock-drug-ivermectin-covid-misinformation
Mississippi Is Pleading With People To Stop Using A Livestock Drug To Treat COVID-19

In a state with the nation's second lowest rate of vaccination against the coronavirus, a jump in the number of calls to poison control prompted an alert Friday from the Mississippi State Department of Health about ingesting the drug ivermectin. The department said that at least 70% of recent calls to the state poison control center were related to people who ingested a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 07:52:46 PM by Aide33 »