U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235062 times)

it turns out your peers on facebook are not the most reliable source of statistical information
im not gonna make a rebuttal until i get an answer that isn't condescending. besides i have a hurricane to prepare for.

im not gonna make a rebuttal until i get an answer that isn't condescending.
it would be so funny if this mattered to me. if I was like, oh I better reword my post so nigel the protagonist, contrarian antivaxxer on the blockland forum, isn't offended that I made fun of him. can you imagine

besides i have a hurricane to prepare for.
this is actually funny asf response, i hope you stay safe

Please tell us how it goes.

this is actually funny asf response, i hope you stay safe

I'm glad you pointed it out because I just sort of skimmed past it at first and it somehow is pretty funny.

Strange world we live in, where the desire for bodily autonomy is demonized and people froth at the mouth with anger at the concept of not licking government boot. I wish I could have whatever masochistic gene you weirdos have that allows you to so thoroughly enjoy the taste of leather, but alas.

The sad thing is, the vaccines are probably fine. Maybe. I mean, they're talking 5 month booster shots, which sounds like it'll be monthly, then weekly, then daily, because it was two weeks to slow the spread, and now it's been a year and a half. It was "herd immunity" but now it's 100% vaccination rate. Which is never going to happen by any reasonable means, so I'm just wondering why people still let Anthony move the goalpost so fast and so hard.

Still weird how the potentially less effective vaccine was the first one FDA approved. Same one that has the potential to shoot Pfizer profits through the absolute roof when we start having mandates + required booster shots on a regular basis. Equally weird how no one seems to care about the normalization of government mandated medical procedures. "Buh its an emergency!" Okay. Whatever. Lol

Also I'm taking bets on how many Americans get decapitated in the next few months due to Biden's active decision to ruin Annoying Orange's pull out deal

Strange world we live in, where the desire for bodily autonomy is demonized
so ur all trans rights and pro-choice now right

Strange world we live in, where the desire for bodily autonomy is demonized and people froth at the mouth with anger at the concept of not licking government boot. I wish I could have whatever masochistic gene you weirdos have that allows you to so thoroughly enjoy the taste of leather, but alas.

The sad thing is, the vaccines are probably fine. Maybe. I mean, they're talking 5 month booster shots, which sounds like it'll be monthly, then weekly, then daily, because it was two weeks to slow the spread, and now it's been a year and a half. It was "herd immunity" but now it's 100% vaccination rate. Which is never going to happen by any reasonable means, so I'm just wondering why people still let Anthony move the goalpost so fast and so hard.

Still weird how the potentially less effective vaccine was the first one FDA approved. Same one that has the potential to shoot Pfizer profits through the absolute roof when we start having mandates + required booster shots on a regular basis. Equally weird how no one seems to care about the normalization of government mandated medical procedures. "Buh its an emergency!" Okay. Whatever. Lol

Also I'm taking bets on how many Americans get decapitated in the next few months due to Biden's active decision to ruin Annoying Orange's pull out deal
it's incredibly funny how all these weird mandates and stuff has existed literally since the spanish flu epidemic but all you can do is concern troll about them now because you have the political mind of a goldfish and only remember things to get mad at that you saw online recently

like, Annoying Orange literally laughed at 4 marines that died under his watch in Niger but you can only just seethe at current events

The 15 days to slow the spread would've ended at 15 days if you, and those like you, had done what you were told the first loving time.

Second those americans stuck in Afghanistan will have their blood on Annoying Orange's hands, not Bidens. This was Annoying Orange's deal this is Annoying Orange's fault.

Second those americans stuck in Afghanistan will have their blood on Annoying Orange's hands, not Bidens. This was Annoying Orange's deal this is Annoying Orange's fault.

Good one but that's in poor taste considering that it's the person's fault that screwed up the plan which is that guy who committed a crime against humanity and armed a terrorist organization with billions of dollars worth of military equipment, the one and only, Joe Biden the Traitor.

Still hanging in there?

idk alot of them seemed just fine until we pulled out. On another note, we should have done some evacuation of personnel before we completely pulled out military presence.

Now with the media even blaming biden or at least asking the question, I think they are going to replace him. The question is. . . with who?

I keep screaming into the void.

You have the right to not take the vaccine, but you do not have the right to endanger others. That means, that unvaccinated people have to keep out of public spaces and properties where the owner requires people to be vaccinated.

Regarding the goalposts? If people had followed the restrictions, then the spread of covid would've slowed and possibly ceased.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/08/30/chicago-judge-rules-mom-cant-see-son-not-vaccinated/5647445001/

This is the direction we needed to be going.

This is what we need to be doing. You need to be taking this vaccine, doing the right thing.
Or you're putting everyone around you at risk, and there are consequences.

Don't vaccinate you or your child. Then you don't deserve your child.

Let's hope this starts extending outward, so we can finally see an end to this pandemic.

Skepticism in the government is definitely a good quality to have, actively fighting against it makes you just as predictable and controllable as those that blindly follow though. The latter position is why we are at where we are today. This fear mongering is what turned this from a pandemic to an endemic, this is why the people who have been trying to end the virus are pissed off and getting aggressive.

Saying the vaccine is probably fine is an understatement, hundreds of millions of people have taken it yet the total amount of hospitalizations is less than 10k. Compare that to the unvaxxed and the data is pretty clear, the vaccine works and doesn't kill you.

You have the right to not take the vaccine, but you do not have the right to endanger others
Who is anyone endangering? If you have the vaccine, you should not fear. Those who dont have it at this point have already come clear with the consequences. Why should their movement be restricted when those who are protected from the virus are already protected.