U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235146 times)

Marxist or not it’s ridiculous. This whole thing is reminiscent of a “be better” speech with no actual explanation on how to be better other than listening and agreeing with Mathew.

Okay, here's the TL;DR.

Do stuff, make stuff people like.
In that stuff people like instill values you agree with, without coming off as preachy and annoying.

Hope that your values make people vote for better people.
Or run for office.

Like, I don't have a magical spell that makes all the bullstuff in life go away, or a plot armor sword that will slay the evil bad guys.
I don't have a chosen one who will bring balance to the farce.

Change does not happen overnight, if it does it usually doesn't last and it is almost never good.

Lasting positive change requires a slow, smart, and precise effort.

master matthew, closer than ever to becoming a marxist-leninist
Yes, because the only people who make change do so under a hammer and sickle.

There's a bit more nuance in life than "Everyone who wants change is a communist".
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 12:25:02 AM by Master Matthew² »

-snip-
welp, just got off the phone with the Southern District of New York. no new public access order will be provided for the case apparently. its all behind closed doors now lol

master matthew can turn six political revolutions in two years but the only genius he's achieved is making online text completely illegible. please learn to make a concise point or you will be damned to facebook for your life

master matthew can turn six political revolutions in two years but the only genius he's achieved is making online text completely illegible. please learn to make a concise point or you will be damned to facebook for your life
what if facebook is a jail?

I don't use facebook.

Also yeah, sorry, stuff at text-based arguments. I get too Shakespearean in my points.
I try to make it sound like George Lucas wrote it.

what if facebook is a jail?
It is.

Please don't try to meta-brown townyze my arguments. The statement I made equates to: It hasn't been proven that the virus originated from the lab. The fact that it originated near the lab is undeniable evidence only to that it originated near the lab, in regards to it originating from the lab it only increased suspicion.

The bat soup theory isn't pushed as fact, the only thing about the bats that has been said is that SARS-CoV-2 is very similar to a strain found in bats and the suspected route through which the virus jumped is so far unknown.

As for your political talk, I am now curious: how would that work? Do you mean to change the minds of the population?

I had a similar idea, though it is combined with the takeover of one of the major political parties.

The fact that it originated near the lab is undeniable evidence only to that it originated near the lab
A virus starts NEAR a lab in one of the world superpowers. Im sure it developed perfectly naturally.

As for your political talk, I am now curious: how would that work? Do you mean to change the minds of the population?
Mathew already said just dont be a richard and state your beliefs and eventually enough people will appreciate and/or mimic you. Wether this is effective or not only time can tell as no one can not be a jerk long enough.

There are no signs of tampering on the genome of the virus, and the other likely vector, bats, were also present, be it in soup or the patient zero visiting the market after being in contact with them.

Being nice will not change the system. You need to have a political message and coordination in order to make meaningful change in policy, your opponents will already do this.

You need to have a political message
and state your beliefs

and coordination in order to make meaningful change in policy, your opponents will already do this.
Dont take what I say as mathews opinion because I am not mathew.
I believe any strong enough political belief will eventually result in unintended coordination or complete dissolution exactly because the opponents already do. However there has to be enough people sharing a belief before they can coordinate.

mathew change thread name we need new news
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 04:34:02 PM by soldier101@ »

mathew change thread name we need new news

46th President Joe Biden's poll is at a net negative 8.5 of according to 538.

NEWS: Master Matthew IGNORES Ghislaine Maxwell's Trial, Focuses on BIDEN

Previous to edit I said change thread name to Ghislaine trial but it isnt my thread so i edited it for news.

But dagnabbit mathew how could you miss it its in all the news!

Previous to edit I said change thread name to Ghislaine trial but it isnt my thread so i edited it for news.

But dagnabbit mathew how could you miss it its in all the news!

isnt that trial going behind closed doors? How could it be in the news?

Pilot testified and news got ahold of it. From my understanding, there is a federal number on justice.gov for the case that you can call and listen in. You just cant watch it.

Also I thought it was news when I first read it but it really doesnt say anything new except they are finally trying the pilot. The people the pilot testifies about we already know went to the island. So I guess not big news. Big news for some though because Annoying Orange went there and now they finally have a testimonial instead of a name in a black book.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 10:45:49 AM by soldier101@ »