U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 266656 times)

Here I go again, replying to Matthew.

Any statement that you make about schools teaching this and that requires you to post a link to the curricula that teach these things. Show where they are teaching that being a race/love is better. Show where they're teaching marxism. While you're at it, show why teaching critical theory is bad (after you show that it's even happening).

What about the love-ed to kids do you disagree with?
Where is America being taught to be the ultimate evil?
What do you mean by 1619 bullstuff?

2005-2015
F in the chat for the Free and Fair Internet.

Basically things I don't want my children "Learning":

Being a race is good/bad.
Being a love is good/bad.
loveual Education before they're of age. (I.E. teaching 2nd and 3rd graders about love. that is Verifiably Wrong)
America as an absolute evil
1619 bullstuff
Critical Theory in any form. Keep your Marxist stuff away from them.
Clout Chasing

Things I Do want my children Learning:

How to run a business
How to file taxes
How to think, not what to think.
Actual Math (Recently I found out why educators decided to go for Common Core, and believe me it's pretty damn stupid.)
A History Education path that kinda works like Santa Claus. (Basically, the rosy, sugar coated history for when they're too young to hear about bloody gore and too uninformed to understand taxes. Then when they're old enough, shatter it by bringing in harsh reality and having them face the question, which history is correct, when it comes to contested history.)
Science
loving COMPUTERS GOD DAMN (Enough stupid ass education board members when I was growing up thought that computers and the internet were a fad and were gonna go away, so I had to learn everything on my own. Dipstuffs)
English

The fundamental issue with common core math, that it forces kids to learn math horizontally instead of vertically, stems from a loving STUPID thought process.

So, way, way late down the line in Math. Like Math Major in College down the line, mathematics requires you to not only care about what orientation but what order addition and multiplication are done in.
Not like PEMDAS. Like multiplying 4*3 vs 3*4. So to instill that idea early, for a group of people that may NEVER use that level of math, they force the kids to use that while they're learning.

Problem: It's a stuffty way to learn. There's no better way of wording it, sorry.

I've learned People who are Doctorates or Masters in their fields, with the exception of education, understand JACK stuff about educating people about their field.
You can't just plop down a combustion engine in front of an aspiring engineer and expect them to understand how it works. But that's exactly what common core
math is doing. It's teaching kids to learn lower level math, while expecting them to use higher level tactics.

This kind of brainlet decision making is exactly why I'm against public schooling. Jackasses who blindly believe they know better make dumbforget decisions that cause more
harm than good.

In order to be a decent Math Teacher. You can't just be a Mathematician. You need to be an Educator with a background in Mathematics.

But someone, somewhere decided that they only need to ask the Mathematician what they need to do in teaching math, because they don't understand what
they're doing.

You ask a Scientist a question, they'll give you a scientific answer.
You ask a Mathematician a question, they'll give you a mathematical answer.
You ask an Educator a question, they'll give you an education.

A Leader understands that they need a diverse set of ideas to make a well informed decision.
And I mean diverse in the old sense, not the SocJus sense.

That sense of leadership is lost among a group of Incompetent and Corrupt politicians.
deliberately obfuscating yourself or any others from information is an issue and its (part of) why youre handicapped

So glad none of you forgets have kids lol

supposedly. i'm believe goth77 is basically .::Taboo::. levels of trolling and has made up an entire background for himself to pose as just to troll on an internet lego forum.

i dont remember anything from taboo other than that they were another anime avatar who argued a lot (50 hulkbucks to whoever can figure out how many people fit in this category

sure it wasnt just arma
sure. she was one of the first civilian casualties of the russo-ukrainian conflict. the video's been circulating around since day two of the war

I don't date modern black women
So you're black? What made you hate modern black women? Did they have an older ideal that you wish they still conformed to?

So you're black? What made you hate modern black women? Did they have an older ideal that you wish they still conformed to?
you know what they say about white women and dogs like him

I wish they didnt act like brothers

supposedly. i'm believe goth77 is basically .::Taboo::. levels of trolling and has made up an entire background for himself to pose as just to troll on an internet lego forum.
goth isnt a character and has pics of himself in post real life images of yourself thread

i hear they have really good mass raves in bucha, ukraine. i want to visit one with some friends and have a good time partying

wtf hi phantos long time no see

deliberately obfuscating yourself or any others from information is an issue and its (part of) why youre handicapped

Information is fine.
Lies are not.