Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast

Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41655 times)

I'm not part of brickadia yet I speak for it because I love to jerk it off
then why didn't they make a statement and ban anyone who tries to ask/talk abt it

remembering my dms with aeonara... surprised no-one figured this out earlier tbh
hiding, covering up, and overall shushing things like this and other drama is a good way to have it boil over in the future. i'd say get it over with, like ripping off a band-aid, and accept the metaphorical hairs that may come off with it. better that than having people seethe and hold grudges against each other while maintaining a thinly veiled "oh-double u-oh wh*lesome" outward appearance

remembering my dms with aeonara... surprised no-one figured this out earlier tbh
um... context??

I'm really sorry this happened to you... And its so frustrating seeing "don't rock the boat" type of replies. I was silent about my abuse for years out of fear of shame. Talking about abuse is extremely uncomfortable, and its no small feat to come forward. Online communities need to do a better job of affirming victims and making grooming untenable (both which play into each other).

yeah kidalex we are all here for you if you need us.

yeah kidalex we are all here for you if you need us.
forget kidalex but tbh this is really tasteless and unnecessary

"I don't like the drama. I just want Brickadia!"
mofos supporting creeps now

"I don't like the drama. I just want Brickadia!"
mofos supporting creeps now
i dont really understand why trogtor is siding with child enthusiasts its really kinda sus

what if the brickadia dev team is really just a child enthusiast pact and they only got rid of aeo because keeping them threatened their credibility and they won't allow people to talk about child enthusiasts or aeo negatively because of this

i dont really understand why trogtor is siding with child enthusiasts its really kinda sus
wouldnt be surprised if the clique was full of creeps too.
what a shame, trogtor boy, what a shame indeed

I'm really sorry this happened to you... And its so frustrating seeing "don't rock the boat" type of replies. I was silent about my abuse for years out of fear of shame. Talking about abuse is extremely uncomfortable, and its no small feat to come forward. Online communities need to do a better job of affirming victims and making grooming untenable (both which play into each other).
kidalex isn't the user in the tweet