Author Topic: Aeonara (brickadia artist) - child enthusiast  (Read 41652 times)

how the forget is she not banned dude aeonara is child enthusiast in a group of minors
Seeing that the name is white and that the message is old, I'm assuming they did actually ban him from the Discord server.

Seeing that the name is white and that the message is old, I'm assuming they did actually ban him from the Discord server.
check mutual servers, that'll tell ya

yeah they literally just went and let a known back in the server

*known child enthusiast
god damnit

Good to know that Brickadia isn't worth my time or my money if and when it even comes out.

wow they really allowed this person back in the discord?

have they even issued any statements beyond that one weak post earlier in this thread?

wow they really allowed this person back in the discord?

have they even issued any statements beyond that one weak post earlier in this thread?
Kenko was just talking about it earlier today in the discord, but i don't know if there are any official statements besides that

They changed their alias. They're permanently banned now.

also Port liked posting child-proportioned lolis in the Hot Anime Girls thread and im pretty sure hes one of the main brickadia devs so im not surprised lol
Yeah what's with the consensus that Port is a woman? I know for a fact he isn't, I vividly remember him posting his face on here somewhere but cannot find it. Unless he's trans, then what the forget lol

Yeah what's with the consensus that Port is a woman? I know for a fact he isn't, I vividly remember him posting his face on here somewhere but cannot find it. Unless he's trans, then what the forget lol
I'm pretty sure they're trans now, there are a stuff load of them on the dev team and in that discord.